thumper@twow.com

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
Can anyone confirm. I think this is a wand from the yellow truck guys. This think really utilizes the air movement. Heavy but glides with ease. Like it even better than my pmf 15 and prochem wands. Do need some advice on this. The jets are 80...95s...110s evrn a 60 and all 067 flow. I guess they didnt want any chance of over wetting. Its 6 jet and im use to running a 10 flow but does anyone have any idea on the degrees it should have. Thanks in advance.

20190409_091308.jpg
20190409_091254.jpg

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
I have one and I like it a lot, yes, it’s a wand from the yellow truck guys. In mine I have two 95015 outer jets and four 110015 inner jets for 9 flow. The jets in mine are angled “facing” the center a little. It’s heavy but I don’t mind that when cleaning medium/high pile carpets. I wish I could buy a shiny brand new one.

Last edited:

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
I have been seeing more people using those pistol grip style wands lately. Do you like that aspect??

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
I have been seeing more people using those pistol grip style wands lately. Do you like that aspect??
I do, all my other HWE wands have that type of handle, I guess I could get used to using wands with out it but as of now am so used to this type of handle I don’t like using wands with out it.

Reactions: DakotaG

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
I do, all my other HWE wands have that type of handle, I guess I could get used to using wands with out it but as of now am so used to this type of handle I don’t like using wands with out it.
Thanks, it makes since..seems like ud have more control and easier to hold..need to see if there is a place around me that might carry one to try out

thumper@twow.com

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
Thanks, it makes since..seems like ud have more control and easier to hold..need to see if there is a place around me that might carry one to try out
This wand will spoil you real quick. The trigger is much easier than traditional triggers at the bottom of the wand. You can push the wand much further out from your body too. Makes the job go much faster. Im loving this thing.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
This wand will spoil you real quick. The trigger is much easier than traditional triggers at the bottom of the wand. You can push the wand much further out from your body too. Makes the job go much faster. Im loving this thing.
Yep!
This one in particular is a little heavy compared to other wands. I have a glided Prochem Titanium with the ergonomic handle as well and it’s so easy to push since it’s so light and plus is glided. I use the glided on CGD.