rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
I'm want to ban Omar. That sucker always gets top poster and he gets all the good deals then sells them for a profit. :p

If your mean to @Omar he will gibe you his top poster winnings. He is a class act that Omar.

Attachments

• 1429054127226.jpg
    1429054127226.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: aloha one

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I have a wealthy client that owns two Mercedes dealerships, I spent a month at her summer home cleaning last summer. Friday, I head down to Marin to evaluate what needs to be done while she's away back East. Looks like a great job for next week where I'll be using my wonderful Mytee Upholstery tool...LOL

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Where was I when this cat fight broke out???? I remember the thread about the Mytee tool. Then I quit following it. Man...I didn't get to see the blood and guts!! I am upset! I want blood and guts, shoot 'em up, blow 'em up, knock down drag out forum fights with all their gory details laid out in public. How did I miss it?

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
Where was I when this cat fight broke out???? I remember the thread about the Mytee tool. Then I quit following it. Man...I didn't get to see the blood and guts!! I am upset! I want blood and guts, shoot 'em up, blow 'em up, knock down drag out forum fights with all their gory details laid out in public. How did I miss it?

Give it a few days, maybe hours.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
May I suggest Medicinal Marijuana? Cures all that ails you...get the Good Stuff you wont remember what's ailing you!
Do you run any promos like that?

3rms $99 w/ free bowl
or
refer a friend and get a free refeerrrrr-al

Last edited:

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
I wish there was a cat fight button on the forum so that when we see one break out, it will send out a notice to everyone so that we can sit down with our popcorn and watch.

There is one. My phone has been blowing up all day. I had at one point 50 some notifications. Or just follow @Aloha and you will never miss one again. He is in the middle of all of them.