IICRC letting us down?

nusplash

May 20, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Mike Borsos
Business Location
United States
Has anyone tried calling the IICRC to pay a bill or get your certificate? They can't answer the phone, are sending out bills 2 months late . They cashed my check, and it cleared my bank on 11/12/15 I just got a dunning letter in the mail, on Jan, 21 2016. the letter was dated 10/21/15 and said I had never paid my dues. I still don't have my card or certificate. When you call all you get is a please hold message for 15 minutes, and then a request to leave a message. Maybe it is time to switch!!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Has anyone tried calling the IICRC to pay a bill or get your certificate? They can't answer the phone, are sending out bills 2 months late . They cashed my check, and it cleared my bank on 11/12/15 I just got a dunning letter in the mail, on Jan, 21 2016. the letter was dated 10/21/15 and said I had never paid my dues. I still don't have my card or certificate. When you call all you get is a please hold message for 15 minutes, and then a request to leave a message. Maybe it is time to switch!!
IICRC are Plain & Simple IDIOTS! You're Far from the First that expressed this..Holier than Thou must be their Motto..Something so SIMPLE and they Blow It. Those Dumb SHITS...Take the Money & RUN!

Reactions: Jeff Maietta

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
I was talk to them at ice , I ask about my certificate and nobody can answer when I receive my certificate
They take you money and don't care after that , very disappointed

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I was talk to them at ice , I ask about my certificate and nobody can answer when I receive my certificate
They take you money and don't care after that , very disappointed
Agree..You would Think that someone would LISTEN? So CRAZY they Allow the INSULTS for Their Incapacity to Get REAL!

Reactions: alexus

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
If you are just doing cleaning then you don't need them. There are great classes out there that are hands on and teach you different niches within the cleaning industry. But if you are doing water damage work, you really need to have your techs and firm certified to get any credibility and a chance at any large scale jobs.
There are some great classes and instructors that teach the classes it's just that the admin side of IICRC is pretty terrible

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
If you are just doing cleaning then you don't need them. There are great classes out there that are hands on and teach you different niches within the cleaning industry. But if you are doing water damage work, you really need to have your techs and firm certified to get any credibility and a chance at any large scale jobs.
There are some great classes and instructors that teach the classes it's just that the admin side of IICRC is pretty terrible
I agree about instructors and classes but after that it's to hard deal with them

Reactions: Common janitor

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I agree about instructors and classes but after that it's to hard deal with them
Truth be Known..The 'Instructors' are Sad to be a part of IT! Like No ONE Tells them the BEEF? Of Course they hear it..They just don't Give a FUK!

Last edited:

nusplash

May 20, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Mike Borsos
Business Location
United States
Well the instructors and former leaders of the IICRC seemed to have done a lot for our industry. The current bunch have hired an incompetent administrator, and all the good will and hard work is going down the drain. What will our industry have next?

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
Well the instructors and former leaders of the IICRC seemed to have done a lot for our industry. The current bunch have hired an incompetent administrator, and all the good will and hard work is going down the drain. What will our industry have next?
ICRA

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Very true . Example ....... Just paid my dues today and got my notice about 1-19-2016 . The invoice is dated 10-21-2015 !!
REALLY ??????!!!!!! Good grief . I got certified last year before "the move " and received my cards etc. in four weeks as it stated in the literature . First time to pay dues and just may be my last .
All the Best, Ed

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Right on the money there....Lotta Old timers still in the Industry that are Not Going to Toss their Bros Under the Bus..Jus saying..They know who they are.....