Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I know exactly what you mean. I laugh when they say Non Profit. When times were bad I stopped paying for company dues and my own dues. When Times were tough I saw how sympathetic IICRC about the cost of running carpet cleaning business and feeding your family. I called to see what form I would need to get my individual certification. The first requirement is I have to pay my dues going back to 2011, even though I never took advantage of having the certification I have to pay them for 6 years of yearly fees. The whole IICRC has become a money hungry, Greedy thing. I refuse to give them 1 cent, not because of the amount but the principal. They should be happy that companies want Tobe certified, instead they see an opportunity to steal from companies. I would be really interested in seeing their non profit books, cause one thing is for sure they dont care about my business profits. Best luck to, and appreciate you speaking out.
@Elite769

Good reply. Just do you know we have launched an alternative to the old school. Here is the link;

www.tmfacademy.com

And rumor has it our certs are more attractive.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Excellent Certificate Rob,,, its a shame that the IICRC or whatever they call themselves now got so greedy that it was all about the money...