If You Want To Make Big $$$ Off Facebook, Read This!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by shane deubell, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,774 / 99 / -0
    Your point of deminishing returns.
    Any market is only so big.
    At some point with any marketing you can reach a point where spending more money on a particular form of advertising, like facebook, will no longer bring in more customers.

I was curious if you had reached that point with your current market or group of friends on facebook?
    For example. If you run a Facebook ad 1 x per week how many customers a week will it bring.?
    If you run it 2x per week how many customers will it bring?
    If you run an ad once a DAY how many customers will it bring?

At some point running more ads per month,week or day will no longer increase the number of calls or new jobs you are getting directly from the ads.

I was curious if you had run an ad once a week or even 2x per week in the past and it had just not increased your new jobs or if you had just never made the investment into it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,774 / 99 / -0
    Do you think it translates between mediums????????????

3. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,774 / 99 / -0
    @shane deubell

Not sure I could see posting any of those meme's and or pics in a print ad.

4. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,676 / 55 / -2
    I need to do more than just one ad for 3 days/twice a month. If I can come up with 5 new ads and run each of them for 1.5 days each, I'm assuming it will catch more eyes. I can't answer your question because I haven't had the time to research it. I've been working. I guess that's a good thing. When I start doing the different strategies, I'll let you know

• Like Like x 1
  5. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,676 / 55 / -2
    I also think that you would do a better job at researching this topic. You seem so much more interested in research marketing, which is a good thing for us po-folk out there who can't send out big bucks to make big bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jimmy Hitt

Jimmy Hitt Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Male
    Owner-Hitt Carpet Care
    Ashland City
    Ratings:
    +2,902 / 10 / -0
    Lmao! I used this one today. Sparked some interest. Posted to 15 groups. Think I'd rather boost one of the dog ones tho.

• Like Like x 2
  7. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,690 / 83 / -5
    I know for fact it does...

Gained valuable insight into what the hot buttons are for tile/grout buyers.
    Never knew ...

Completely changed my narrative going forward.

If you look at my FB site its all business. I only look at the numbers to find out what are the topics, pictures, etc that motivates people to act.

Don't pay attention to the "likes", i am looking at click thru rates and website traffic.
    These are ad campaigns....

You are looking at it wrong.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Ratings:
    +3,921 / 4 / -0
    I can't believe I haven't thought of this before... Damn!!! Thank you Shane!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,690 / 83 / -5
    I'm talking about paid campaigns though, not the funny pictures people put up to socialize.

Plus i dont look for 10% gains but more 100% or 300%.
    If 20x more people are clicking on a pic, headline then its worth investigating.

NOT about facebook, its about finding out what real life customers like.
    Instead of what WE like.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jose Holguin

Premium VIP

Oct 20, 2012
    Male
    Vail, CO
    Ratings:
    +9,513 / 42 / -0
    Could you show us an example of a picture that got you a good response? Just wanna get an idea since I'm taking my own pictures with my own headlines.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

11. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Ratings:
    +3,921 / 4 / -0
    I know. We have 2 paid campaigns (with 15 ads) running right now. I go in at the end of the week and delete the ones that have bad results. Never really thought to test the headlines first. Usually the other way around. Going to start testing headlines first on Facebook before I get them printed out.

But you also have to be careful with rotation. Facebook rotates ads. One ad shows all day when the other 14 don't. That is why I look at it at the end of the week. Compare and contrast.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Jose Holguin

Premium VIP

Oct 20, 2012
    Male
    Vail, CO
    Ratings:
    +9,513 / 42 / -0
    And what kind of ads are you using also? @Shane Deubell

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

13. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,690 / 83 / -5
    Boosted posts.

14. Nick Miladinov

Nick Miladinov Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +495 / 6 / -0
    How can you have multiple ads on 1 campain?

15. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Ratings:
    +3,921 / 4 / -0
    First, in your opinion what is the difference between an ad and a campaign? These are not the same thing...

Campaigns are what your ads are placed into. For example....

Campaign name is Pet Stains - Target to a particular audience (not going to openly give all my information away).

Then I create ads for the campaign. Each ad is usually different wording and demographics. Now here is the kicker, Facebook allows for every ad six images. I have slowly learned what images work with what ads and what images don't work. Try hard to stay away from price shoppers by not placing any prices on my ads.

If you have a more specific question concerning your Facebook Campaign and ads you can send me a private message unless you don't mind putting your business out there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BabyBlueAdWiser

BabyBlueAdWiser New Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Male
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Blue-Advertising-Concepts/452422681581560?ref=hl

17. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,690 / 83 / -5
    Get a haircut ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. SufiGuru

SufiGuru New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #39 SufiGuru, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
    Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks , this information is very use full