If You Want To Make Big $$$ Off Facebook, Read This! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

If You Want To Make Big $$$ Off Facebook, Read This!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by shane deubell, Jun 29, 2014.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,709 / 83 / -5
    Thats right, you CAN make big money off of facebook and its cheap/easy.

How do you ask?
    TESTING, yes testing with real life customers using any demographic you want.

Before that next direct mail campaign TEST a couple of pictures and see which one gets the best response. Thinking of adding a pop up to your website? TEST it first to see ....

Want to find out what offer people respond to most? TEST

Only going to cost $50-$100 month and the information will make you 100x that in roi and avoiding costly mistakes.

We have run about 20 of them, some of the results really surprised me. One of the pictures we have been using turns out to be a real dud and actually has a negative effect. Another pic had 5 times better response then all the rest...

OR..... you can listen to frauds, dbags and drifters on the internet....
    The choice is yours.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kipp

Kipp Smart Ass Of The Year!
    Premium VIP

Apr 13, 2011
    Male
    Ratings:
    +14,079 / 33 / -0
    I'm definitely going to dig into the FB strategy and see if I can get a return on it

3. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    My average is $60/month which reaches 6k people. And I bring in about $500 each month of new customers from the ads, not including my repeat customers that are on my friends list.

• Like Like x 5
  4. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    My population is a lot less than the big cities, so it's really no comparison to the real potential of how good Facebook can boost the sales

• Like Like x 2
  5. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    I just landed a prepaid, $175 (living room, dining room) job from a review on my Facebook page. I'm doing it next week, and she's leaving me a key and the house to myself

• Like Like x 3
  6. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,890 / 101 / -0
    @shane deubell
    Really????????? big money off facebook??????
    Not sure I have ever heard of any CC making BIG money(50+ jobs a week)consistently off of facebook.....

Ha!

Your point is good, the idea that you can make big money CCing off of Facebook ads.......is...............is well......its an urban legend in my opinion and supported by the lack of results I have seen from others.

7. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    What is "big money"? For a multiple truck operation, it's probably $15k/week. For a one man show, like me, it's $2000/week. I can bring in that much money with my Facebook friends. If Shane is talking about the multi truck operation, then you're right. I don't see it bringing in that much money. But I don't live in the big city, sending that ad out to millions of soccer moms. I'm only sending it out to 6k people

8. Gasoline

Gasoline EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
    Premium VIP

Apr 11, 2011
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    PA
    Ratings:
    +6,482 / 29 / -0
    Crap. That is some nice change Matt. Do you have any examples of what worked that you could show? Me.

9. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    I don't make $2k on my ads only. But the majority of my customers are on my Facebook friend list, and when I run these ads, I make around $2k when these ads run. Check out my Facebook pics thread that I started. Or check out my Facebook page with the ads
    my business name is Currahee Cleaning Services on Facebook

• Like Like x 2
  10. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    Example:
    With all the cold rain coming on us, I could see my kids saying the same thing. What about yours? Is your carpet needing cleaned?
    706-491-7530
    www.curraheecleaningservices.com
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    Soccer moms love that crap

12. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    Here's an animal one that made my phone ring:
    Is the adorable pooper making a cute mess on the carpet?

Do you have the dark stains from the kids being inside all winter?

Spring Forward with a Fresh Carpet Cleaning and Currahee Cleaning Services will get it back in the condition it needs to be.
    www.curraheecleaningservices.com[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    Here's something to make the men on the Facebook page laugh:
    Has that sweet, yet clumsey dog of yours made an accident, and thought they were doing you a favor??? My great dane has woke us up with that lovely odor before and Currahee Cleaning Services was put to work that early Saturday morning. Ahhh those days. If you need help cleaning up your puppies accidents on that beautiful carpet, just give me a ring. 706-491-7530 or www.curraheecleaningservices.com
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,890 / 101 / -0
    Matt,
    I am not trying to dis you or anything like that.
    But to keep it in perspective for those reading.

1. How often do you run a Facebook ad?
    2. How many jobs do you book a week directly from Facebook and or Facebook ads?
    3. How much does your average ad/campaign cost??

]
    For an owner operator $6-10K a week is big money.
    $4 is or should be average.

15. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,709 / 83 / -5
    Lets review what i wrote....

Never stated any direct ROI from facebook but that the value was in testing. Before spending $5k in august why not test some pictures,headlines and offers first for $100?

I found that a picture we have been using for several years is actually a dud and creates a negative narrative!!!! I never thought about it from a woman's eyeglasses....
    Shame on me.

Thats right, you CAN make big money off of facebook and its cheap/easy.

How do you ask?
    TESTING, yes testing with real life customers using any demographic you want.

Before that next direct mail campaign TEST a couple of pictures and see which one gets the best response. Thinking of adding a pop up to your website? TEST it first to see ....

Want to find out what offer people respond to most? TEST

Only going to cost $50-$100 month and the information will make you 100x that in roi and avoiding costly mistakes.

We have run about 20 of them, some of the results really surprised me. One of the pictures we have been using turns out to be a real dud and actually has a negative effect. Another pic had 5 times better response then all the rest...

^^^ i just looked it up, the best pic/headline had a 10 times better response then the worst.

Guess what pic/headline we are using NOW!!!

OR..... you can listen to frauds, dbags and drifters on the internet....
    The choice is yours.

Read more: http://www.truckmountforums.com/thr...g-off-facebook-read-this.57629/#ixzz36ANu0wdQ
    Follow us: @truckmountforum on Twitter | truckmountforum on Facebook

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
    I do my Facebook ads 2 times/month, which could be better.
    I do about 1-3jobs/week from those ads. ( I know, it's not much)
    I spend $30/campaign that reached about 3500 people.

I didn't think you were dissing me. That's why I was specifying my reply to your comment. The little businesses like mine benefit from these ads. That was my point.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,890 / 101 / -0

LOL Shane,

I said I agree with that part. Its right there in the quote in your own posts.

I was referring to the title of the thread.

"if-you-want-to-make-big-off-facebook-read-this"

sorry if I am a bit frisky.

We are slammed right now so I was in the field all day. The last customer was a real nice guy living in a very nice home, but he asked for a discount no less than 15 times.

You know I am fine with asking once, even twice, but at some point its like get a clue.

NO he was NOT a cheap customer his bill was over $800 for duct cleaning and a Dryer vent cleaning.

PS............He did NOT get a discount and the assistant that was with me spanked him on 2 permanent filters for his furnaces........Ha....love it.

18. Spazznout

Premium VIP

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +5,890 / 101 / -0
    Thats good Matt.

Have you ever tried to ramp it up and run an ad every week to see if you could drive more bizz??????

All advertising has a point of diminishing returns. I am curious as to your experience as to what point that is in your market or group of friends.

19. matt30577

Premium VIP

Dec 21, 2009
    Male
    carpet cleaning, etc.
    georgia
    Ratings:
    +6,689 / 55 / -2
  20. shane deubell

Premium VIP

May 8, 2006
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17,709 / 83 / -5
    What if you find an offer,pic,headline that increases your mailer response by 20% ?

Doesn't that = big money?