If you want to improve your ranking this will be of use to you... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

If you want to improve your ranking this will be of use to you...

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR
forgot this was going on, had my links up for a while now, whenever this first started, either way here is the page
link not valid forgot i had it up, i should revamp it a little...

cant remember what grout i was in and what group had me in there's, can we repost that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR
also i would like to find out if there is anyone that dropped out on my current list....or how about just an updated list period!

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
I have only 3 links point towards me out all of them said they would yet mine out going links have been up and running since we started

bob519

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Real Name
bob
Business Location
Canada
I have three Links that I can see in majestic seo . Why Do ppl sign up for such a time consuming process than bail . Thanks LFC Can we do something new . Your going to have to do it . Can post a link of the page the links are on so we can OPT in for round 2 .

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
I won't be in again. I want to be able to choose what websites are sending me inbound links. If it is a spammy site could hurt me or have no value so not worth the risk. Who knows the Seo guy could be doing black hat crap and it will end up hurting me.

bob519

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Real Name
bob
Business Location
Canada
I never considered the possibilities you mentioned. Hmm .

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
Had a guy from India email and ask if he could guest post on my blog to his clients blog ( of course he did not say he was from India nor that he was working for someone). Checked out his blog and he had over 1000 comments on a lame hum drum topic. Don't need that crap

vicsin

Dec 23, 2012
Real Name
vicsinai
I oir
Really Great idea............. thanks for sharing
I originally wanted to do this with all of you but as I read more and more about the Penguin/Panda updates and how they feel about unnatural links, (links soley for the purpose of being links, unnatural links like in signatures, and reciprocal links, etc) I decided to back off. Anyone else see possible danger in these kind of reciprocal and multiple signature links? I backed way off on my signatures making them smaller and anchored in a sentence, looking different almost every time. I know I got hit a while back and wasn't doing anything black hat except for possibly having to many links in posts and in my signature. Still haven't recovered. I tell you life is way different when you're on the bottom of the first page then it is when you're in the top 3 or 4.
Your Carlsbad Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners. Thank you.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Mine have been up and running since the beginning...

link not valid

I'm thinking about taking it down though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EDS

La Flama Blanca

May 16, 2013
Real Name
Darin
I'm new to the whole ranking thing but are you saying I would have another carpet cleaners "link" on my website and vise versa?