longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Snitch them out! LOL Throw that stuff on the bed like you were told to do. Then when you do the post-clean walk with the customer and they ask you about it just snitch the kid out!

Then when the kid gets older they will have a great war story to tell their kids if they haven't fried their brains on drugs by then.

Reactions: sbsscn

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Snitch them out! LOL Throw that stuff on the bed like you were told to do. Then when you do the post-clean walk with the customer and they ask you about it just snitch the kid out!

Then when the kid gets older they will have a great war story to tell their kids if they haven't fried their brains on drugs by then.
Well Hell..that ougtta work! UNLESS he snaked that STASH from his parents?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
True . We used to pinch my bro's parents grass 2, 3 times a week . Where did junior get that from?:nailbiting: Oh shit check the stash. Damn it junior ,drug addict and a thief.
LMFAO! My Educators (adoptive Folks) didn't Moke weed..That was my job..! But God only knows how diluted their Liquor Bottles were! It's what kids do..Always have & always will. Notice the Biggest Hoes in History & plenty Killers had a Preacher for a father? Rest my case...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
So I was at a house yesterday and they asked if I could pick up their kids (one was 17) items on the floor onto the bed along with moving some end tables and so on. Well low and behold (yes I wear gloves), there was paraphernalia for yayo and condoms after I moved the furniture out....

Would you tell the customer about this or just put it up in an obvious place for them to see it?

View attachment 56940
I'd Moke da DOPE and sell the Pipe to Gerding at a Discount!.lol

redbeard719

Oct 16, 2014
United States
Real Name
Red Beard
Business Location
United States
P.s people stopped calling it yayo about 10 years ago.

Also, for all you know that "Tudor" is used to sniff something else like crushed up oxy, or Molly, or something else that is way way more popular with teenagers then Coke

MPR

Mar 10, 2014
Illinois
Real Name
Mike Raimer
Business Location
United States
Guess it comes down to your values. If I were a parent and a contractor told me, I would be greatful. Everyone complains about mass shootings and the comments made were "we had no idea this was going on". I would inform client, even if I lost the client. Ethics and character are defined by your actions, even if it is something that has negative consequences.

Reactions: sbsscn

bondj0065

Nov 17, 2015
Real Name
Jay Bond
We definitely run into interesting situations. I was doing an emergency extraction at an apartment once. The tenant was a single dad that seemed a little unstable with a young daughter and toddler son. He was watching as I was doing the extraction except for when I got to the kids room he had to make a phone call and thank god because I pushed the wand under the daughters bed and a used condom was stuck to the glide. I quickly took the hose off and sucked it into the truckmount before psycho dad saw.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
We definitely run into interesting situations. I was doing an emergency extraction at an apartment once. The tenant was a single dad that seemed a little unstable with a young daughter and toddler son. He was watching as I was doing the extraction except for when I got to the kids room he had to make a phone call and thank god because I pushed the wand under the daughters bed and a used condom was stuck to the glide. I quickly took the hose off and sucked it into the truckmount before psycho dad saw.

:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

How old was the daughter?

Do you think he was a pedo?

If so...did you call someone?

Reactions: Tyler413

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
So I was at a house yesterday and they asked if I could pick up their kids (one was 17) items on the floor onto the bed along with moving some end tables and so on. Well low and behold (yes I wear gloves), there was paraphernalia for yayo and condoms after I moved the furniture out....

Would you tell the customer about this or just put it up in an obvious place for them to see it?

View attachment 56940
I see nothing different or criminal in the pic.........Typical to what you would find in my room at that age. Only difference is it woulda been an extra large Magnum rubber staring back at you............