If you do a lot of commercial.... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

If you do a lot of commercial....

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Or empty residential, this thing is a must. I can't believe I used to hate on this tool years back. I'm not shilling this product, just an honest review...

The production rates are insane, on dirty carpet it flushes pretty much like a rotary in 1/2 the time. Any large space ill never use a wand again . When the heat is trapped in the head of the tool instead of escaping the cleaning power is amazing.

On commercial carpets you don't need to dry pass, when you do and watch the clear tube.. nothing left unless your running over 700-800psi.
20200729_123919_copy_600x800.jpg

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Or empty residential, this thing is a must. I can't believe I used to hate on this tool years back. I'm not shilling this product, just an honest review...

The production rates are insane, on dirty carpet it flushes pretty much like a rotary in 1/2 the time. Any large space ill never use a wand again . When the heat is trapped in the head of the tool instead of escaping the cleaning power is amazing.

On commercial carpets you don't need to dry pass, when you do and watch the clear tube.. nothing left unless your running over 700-800psi. View attachment 93107
Once upon a time I had the 12" and couldn't work it because of the height adjustment that I couldn't figure it out. I sold it, then I tried the bonzer same story. Now I want to try the mytee easy wand, that might work because it doesn't have a hieght adjustment. The only thing is that mytee doesn't offer a return policy like the roto vac does just incase I don't like it. @John LaBarbera

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

On commercial carpets you don't need to dry pass, when you do and watch the clear tube.. nothing left unless your running over 700-800psi. View attachment 93107
Lately I have never been this busy and if I haven't done my daily stretching I would not survive. Wanding those empty basements is tiring the whole day. Push and walk behind would make my job easier for sure.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Lately I have never been this busy and if I haven't done my daily stretching I would not survive. Wanding those empty basements is tiring the whole day. Push and walk behind would make my job easier for sure.
That might have just been the early model. We have it set somewhat in the middle so we're going from commercial carpets to shag rugs no adjustment.

Probably only need to adjust for a thick heavy weight nylon.

Rotovac is not far from us so they let us demo tools. I took a bonzer out for about a week and a 1/2.... its not even close.

I love rotovac but the 2 aren't even the same tool at all. 12in is way too small of a cleaning path.

The 15in is like a lawn mower for carpets, I can't even imagine how nice the 17in is

Reactions: Fedri

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Just did some long commercial hallways yesterday. I walked the entire length, turned around and walked the entire length back. No dry passes needed.

This one hallway would have been like 600 wand strokes and not as dry... unless dry passes were done, instead I'm mowing lawns up and back.

Tammus

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Tammus Hileman
I have the same Zipper as ACP. I have had great luck with it as well on empty townhouses and some commercial. I have always wondered what I might be missing out on with the Zipper SS. Anyone have experience with both?

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I would like to try it on Berber. I tried one at a Fest in Phoenix on some CGD and it worked awesome!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Did anyone have tried the mytee push pull wand? I am waiting for other use reviews for a long time now.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez

What TM do you run it with? And, is that the spinner?

jack zerkie

Jun 27, 2008
cape coral florida
Business Location
United States
I couldn't do it without my zipper spinner works great no back aches on large areas but I m 78 and no helper and still love to clean dirty carpets. Jack Zipper Zerkie

Reactions: ACP

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
What TM do you run it with? And, is that the spinner?
Just a judson TNT. Its the regular manifold 15inch.

Once you use one on large areas a wand is obsolete. You just walk the entire length of hallways, then check with a dry pass and there's no moisture coming out in the clear tube.

Your pushing a lawn mower down hallways vs however many wand strokes and the carpet is dryer

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I couldn't do it without my zipper spinner works great no back aches on large areas but I m 78 and no helper and still love to clean dirty carpets. Jack Zipper Zerkie
old pictures of huge commercial spaces we did with a wand and it hurts just looking at them.

Encap or zipper, I can't wait for the next monster commercial job

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Just a judson TNT. Its the regular manifold 15inch.

Once you use one on large areas a wand is obsolete. You just walk the entire length of hallways, then check with a dry pass and there's no moisture coming out in the clear tube.

Your pushing a lawn mower down hallways vs however many wand strokes and the carpet is dryer
That sounds so relaxing to my back

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
at 6 foot 7 inches I would definitely need the tall man handle. And from what I have read, zipper wins over Bonzer.

Only question is Spinner or no Spinner??? Anyone care to comment?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I've never used the spinner version but after talking with Erik it wasn't for us. Its good for really soiled commercial basically, if you use it on residential you have to keep it moving when triggered.

The reg manifold cleans really well, especially when you have higher water temp because none of that is escaping like with a wand. The fibers are gettting bathed in high temps