ICE Expo 2015 - Anyone started planning? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ICE Expo 2015 - Anyone started planning?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I will be there, speaking, maybe signing a few autographs.

The South Point resort has rooms for $50 if you book through ICE website. I think there is a "resort fee" added. All the hotels seem to do that now. A variety of nice restaurants from fast food franchises to really posh. It is a great place to stay for the money, a few miles south of the strip. If you want to be right in the middle of the strip, the Mirage where they just had the Experience convention is very comfortable rooms with plenty of space at a bit over twice the price of the South Point.

ICE Expo

Premium VIP
Jul 31, 2013
Real Name
Gianna Hammer
I will be there, speaking, maybe signing a few autographs.

The South Point resort has rooms for $50 if you book through ICE website. I think there is a "resort fee" added. All the hotels seem to do that now. A variety of nice restaurants from fast food franchises to really posh. It is a great place to stay for the money, a few miles south of the strip. If you want to be right in the middle of the strip, the Mirage where they just had the Experience convention is very comfortable rooms with plenty of space at a bit over twice the price of the South Point.

Scott is right, most hotels now add on a resort fee. And typically South Point has one. However, S.P is waiving that fee for ICE. When you book your room their system generates a confirmation email automatically. Since this is the one that they use for everyone it says there is a $14 resort fee but that really isnt the case. Hope this helps clarify!