I want to refer YOU! If you are good.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Hey guys, this has been on my mind for a while now but it's time I get something done about it.
Like many of you I'm sure, I have some awsome clients some rich or some just a hardworking honest and loyal person or both, but they will move away. Or sometimes they have multiple homes around the country. We will tell each other "too bad your moving, your one of my best customers" or they will say something like "too bad you dont have a family or friend as good as you in the city I have my other house at" or something along these lines.

So about a month ago I had this happen again to a really nice lady that inherited a home thru death here in Indy and she was just thrilled with me but is selling the house and was flying back home to Cali and said "I wish you were out where I lived" so I referred a guy from TMF to her hoping he was top notch. Same thing yesterday, awsome new customer was just in love with my job but was moving to Las Vegas, so I got on here and took down Todd the Cleaners name and number and passed it along and he said he was gonna call him soon. I know Todd is top notch so I wanted to refer him.

So I'm thinking all you guys from every major city could post here in this thread your entire business outline (if you dare) so we can see if we are the type of company we would feel comfortable reffering to customers or family!

I would like to see some of these things but it's up to you what your comfortable posting:

Company name, address, phone number and servicing areas.
General prices. But nothing obviously is necessarily a exact quote.
Pictures of equipment.
Outline of what methods you specialize in.
What demographic you tend to service the most. Commercial/residential. Etc
And anything else you can think of that wins over a quality customer and makes the rest of us feel comfortable telling even our family about. I have family in a dozen different city's all over the country.

Feel free to add to this idea.

And FYI the only way I was able to refer Todd is because he puts his info in his signature!

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Hi Tron, and thank you again, it was good to talk to you yesterday. This is a great Idea, and I wonder if we could get Tre to make a new section to the forum here on TMF just for this. Like you I have had a lot of customers move away that I could refer to others as we usualy part ways saying goodbye and good luck.

Company name, address, phone number and servicing areas.
Todd's Cleaning Service
890 Piltz Road
Pahrump, NV 89060
(775) 253-5938 Pahrump
(702) 595-0488 Las Vegas

Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Indian Springs, Pahrump, Amargosa Valley

General prices. But nothing obviously is necessarily a exact quote.
Carpet = $25-$40 per room residential / $.15 to $.25 comercial / 3M Scotchgard at 50% of cleaning price.
Upholstery = recliner $45 / sofas & sectionals @$12 per linear foot measured around the back. Dining or office chairs $10-$20 each
Drapery = $40 to $150+ per window depending on size and if there are just drapes or drapes and sheers both and/or valances.
Tile & Grout = $.50 Sq ft clean / $.30 seal
Stone = $.75 clean / $.75 seal / Polish starting at $1.50 in addition to clean and seal, depending on how much of a shine is desired price may be up to $5 per square foot.
Concrete cleaning = $100 for average 2 car garage / $.30 sq. ft. for driveways, sidewalks and patios.
Area Rugs = Prefer to pick up and deliver @ $1.50 to $2 sq ft. / cleaned on location @ $1 per square foot.

Pictures of equipment.
I will take some pictures and add in later.

Outline of what methods you specialize in.
Carpets = HWE is my preferd method and what I do 95% of the time.
Low moisture bonnet cleaning (similar to Chem-Dry) for customers that insist on it.
Encapsulation cleaning (I am fairly new to encap)

All carpet cleaning has included in the price: pre vacuuming, pre-spray & spot removal, cleaning, grooming if desired. Specialty stains that require more than 5 extra minutes of work are done at a rate of $150 per hour, no minimum (like multiple red stains, wax, paint etc.) If there is just 1 or 2 specialty stains that I can remove in 5 minutes or less I will do that at no charge.

Upholstery I do both steam cleaning and dry cleaning. I specialize in dry cleaning Fabrics such as slik, satin, and other fine fabrics that can not be steam cleaned. I dry clean Draperies in the house also.

What demographic you tend to service the most. Commercial/residential. Etc

I serve everyone from the richest of the rich to the poorest of the poor. Residential and comercial both, My business is about 75% residential / 25% comercial.

I admittedly am a sucker for hard luck cases and often times end up giving poor people breaks on the price when I can see that it is truly needed.

I guarantee my work and I am happy to go back and re-do anything that a customer is not satisfied with. I rarely ever get any call backs, but the few that I do get usually end up being a positive experience, and by showing that I am willing to do all I can to satisfy my customers I can usually turn a call back into a lifetime customer.

mrcarpet

Dec 6, 2009
Columbia, MO
www.maxcaremark.com
Real Name
Rob Decker
Business Location
United States
I would be happy to share this info about our company. I think this is a great idea!

Maxcare Carpet Cleaning and Repair in Coloumbia, MO. 573-817-2540 is our phone numer
email: mrcarpet_ofmissouri@yahoo.com this is my address, I am Lead Tecnician
Our current prices are :
$40 per room up to 14' X 14'
$80 per room over previous dimensions (much larger rooms divived into previous dimensions)
Hallways are typically free, unless very long or very dirty
$40 per one fight staircase (about 12-14 steps)
Rotovac scrubbing may be extra, at technician's discretion
Rental Properties and Realtors receive a discount based on amount of work and proximity to home base of operations
THESE PRICES ASSUME THOROUGH PRE-VACUUM BY CUSTOMER. PROFESSIONAL PRE-VAC EXTRA!
Methods used: HWE primarily, but encap method is being implemented as I write this.
Demographic: We provide service to a healthy mix of apartment/rental communities as well as residential, and have fewer commercial accounts. However, we are in talks with a local carpet retailer regarding commercial maintenance program for his customers in Banks, Meeting halls, convention center, airport, etc.
Pictures of our equipment are on our website-- www.maxcaremark.com We have 2 Cleanco 56 and a Prochem 405
Education of Tecnicians:
Owner: CCT CRT
Lead Tecnician: Journeyman Water Damage Restorer CCT LCT UFT RRT
New Technician (hired 1o months ago): CCT

We specialize in stains that no one else in our area can tackle. Also, we specialize in repairs that baffle every other cleaner/repair artist in our area. We are an up-and-coming company that has enjoyed no less than 30% growth over the last three years, at best over 50% growth from 12 month period 2009 to same period 2010.
We offer complete eradication of pet urine odor, pit washing of fine rugs (at $5 per square foot), tile and grout cleaning (and I am cramming education currently to become a marble and stone care technician, getting advice from reps at GranQuartz due to the efforts of my local carpet/tile retailer).

We offer a 100% Guarantee on every service we provide, we will come back with a smile until you are thrilled!

Whew! Need anything else, let me know. I will provide any info on myself or my company with pride!

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Currahee Cleaning Services
business phone number 706-491-7530
Area covered: Northeast Georgia: Stephens, Habersham, Franklin, Rabun, Banks County.
Prices are as follows:
.27/sq. ft. carpet cleaning
.65/sq. ft. tile and grout
upholstry: $45 loveseat, $65 couch, $35 recliner chair, call for more prices
area rugs : $1 sq. ft.
scotchguard: .15/sq. ft.
Type of Equipment and process of cleaning: Truckmount carpet (Amtex Inferno 25),I prespray with TMF Traffic Lane Cleaner or Pro's Choice Fire Water. After every wet stroke, I do 2 dry strokes to improve drying time. I guarantee my carpet cleaning with a 30 day warranty, and offer a 12 month scotchguard warranty also.
I've also been in business for 9 years and have 13 years experience in this field of work.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Anyone in the Little Rock Arkansas area?

RoboShark

Nov 14, 2011
CA
Real Name
robert harrington
Business Location
United States
Robert Harrington Harrington Steam Cleaning
209-588-6330
Sonora California/Cen Cal
Serving Tuolumne and Calaveras counties

Services:
Carpet cleaning - T&G - Upholstery(anything that can get wet) - Water Damage - Vehicle interior

Pricing:
Res Carpets 30c per ft , comm 18c per ft, extra for deodorizer depending on problem level and extra 12c for Dupont Teflon protector
stairs 2.50 each
T&G- 1$per ft clean 50c seal standard tile extra for certain types ( no polishing or high dollar stone work yet)
Upholstery- Recliner 45, LR chair 35, DR chair 15, 14$ per linear ft for sofas not including deo or protector
small car floor only 50, w/seats 80, SUV or similar floor only 70 w/ seats 115
Water Damage- less than insurance pricing unless it is a big insurance job then I try to help with out of pocket deductible

My TM is a Steamway Powermatic 2100 and is better than most in my area and any area for that matter
High heat , High lift and CFM , very reliable

I provide a top quality job for a fair price and always go beyond for my clients as I am the one doing all the work
willing to go back for free and satisfy or money back, any issues that might be a problem such as worn carpet or damaged carpet are brought up before work done as to not create a false expectation

Pet problems - No problem

Ron Danahy

Dec 9, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Ron Danahy
Business Location
United States
I’m the new guy on the block with lots of far more experienced carpet cleaners
I learn from them and you guys every day I don’t know if I can be the best at what I do but Im gona try
Ron Danahy
Total Carpet Restoration
Harrisonville MO serving the KC MO and KC KS metro area
I am a portable guy with Rotovac 360i and CFX
I do residential and commercial and have several property manager accounts
(816)665-7200

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Wow, I figured there would be a couple hundred people wanting to share and refer work to each other. I am surprised at the low response to this thread.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Iam not sending some these guys to grandma's house
Well I figured we could tell who is referable if we see who they are, what they do, and some equipment. Can you be too bad if you have as much in equipment as some of us make in a year and have been in business for 5+ years.? Not that a new startup with a good porty isn't a great setup, just need to see they have stuck it out and work hard.

crane

Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Real Name
steve crane
Business Location
United States
Anyone in the Little Rock Arkansas area?
Tron, not in little Rock, but i'm real close to Afghanistan if you need someone here to clean up a mess..haha