I think I'm going back...

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
to the 3M electric sprayer rather than the battery one. I like the "take it and go" feature of the battery - no looking for an outlet, wrapping electrical cord, etc - but sometimes the battery doesn't last enough for the larger jobs.

Years ago we had the electric, then went to battery. Now I'm leaning towards going back to the electric again.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
to the 3M electric sprayer rather than the battery one. I like the "take it and go" feature of the battery - no looking for an outlet, wrapping electrical cord, etc - but sometimes the battery doesn't last enough for the larger jobs.

Years ago we had the electric, then went to battery. Now I'm leaning towards going back to the electric again.
Why not try the hydroforce? I could never use anything else

Reactions: Fedri

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
We sell both battery powered and corded electric sprayers. Even among different brands, customers like the battery at first but over time decide they like the dependable power of the corded models best. I suggest getting the corded electric sprayers.

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
We sell both battery powered and corded electric sprayers. Even among different brands, customers like the battery at first but over time decide they like the dependable power of the corded models best. I suggest getting the corded electric sprayers.

Interesting! I have three of the battery versions and would never give them up!

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
I use the one with a battery from interlink. my pump broke down and I bought one from amazon.
this is the best part this pump only works when you press the trigger so it ends up making the battery goes longer live and less charging.
SHURflo On-Demand Diaphragm Pump - 1 GPM, 60 PSI, 12 Volt, Model# 8009-541-236

41PSY-yzn5L.jpg