I need help for cleaning air ducts for commercial building.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
Hello Everyone,
Thank you for your help in Advance. I have been doing air duct cleaning for residentials, but no commercial buildings. I have negative air machines and everything. My questions are, where do you hook up your vacuum hose? Commercial units are on the top.Anybody who has experienced with this. It’s in the ceiling. What first thing you do? I have never cleaned commercial buildings before. Thank you

Cat 3

Dec 19, 2014
Real Name
Kevin West
Hello Everyone,
Thank you for your help in Advance. I have been doing air duct cleaning for residentials, but no commercial buildings. I have negative air machines and everything. My questions are, where do you hook up your vacuum hose? Commercial units are on the top.Anybody who has experienced with this. It’s in the ceiling. What first thing you do? I have never cleaned commercial buildings before. Thank you
We pull the blower motors unless there is a door hat comes off and we can adapt there.

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
We pull the blower motors unless there is a door hat comes off and we can adapt there.
Thanks cat 3. It seems harder than I thought. I have never pulled out the blower motors.

Cat 3

Dec 19, 2014
Real Name
Kevin West
OR you can just require the building owner to pull the motor and re install. We do this often especially if they are hard wired. Never lost a job yet because we were taking the safe road.

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
OR you can just require the building owner to pull the motor and re install. We do this often especially if they are hard wired. Never lost a job yet because we were taking the safe road.
That’s the a good idea. We cleaned it last week and good thing it’s not on the roof.

May 5, 2018
Real Name
Hector Salls
Hi Jun, have you ever considered consulting some professional contractors in cleaning the air ducts of commercial buildings? If not, then surely you should go with this option as they can help in a much easy way to get ducts clean. Either you can contact air conditioning company Morris County NJ or else can choose the experts you know from your area. Hope this can help you out. Good luck.