I might just turn Democrat

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Our new Democratic Governor in Wisconsin just announced today that he is giving all Small Businesses in Wisconsin $2500.00

He just may get my vote next time around...

• Haha
Reactions: Levi

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Start up a nice heroin habit and move to Seattle. Well really make sure your taken care of.

If the police mess with you well trash them and force them into additional sensitivity training
I only laugh because my own state has become a hotbed of heroin use thanks to people getting hooked on prescription painkillers. There are as many methadone clinics as there are urgent care centers in some towns now. Kids get into their parents' scrip stash, get hooked, and find they can get horse on any streetcorner. I've seen it happen to my ex's daughter and it's sad beyond words.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Warning Do not Visit Mexico.

A Democrat Government controls a border with Mexico and Ca. USA

LOS ANGELES — They lived in Norwalk, Pasadena and San Diego, but they all disappeared in Tijuana, Mexico.

Tijuana-e1589898145296.jpg

Their families got a call demanding money. And in one case, even though the man’s family left $25,000 in cash in a McDonald’s restroom as directed, he was killed anyway, according to court documents implicating a couple, Leslie Briana Matla and Juan Carlos Montoya Sanchez, in a Tijuana-based kidnapping ring.

Matla, 20, and Montoya Sanchez, 25, were charged in Los Angeles federal court with conspiring to launder money. Matla, who lived in San Bernardino County before moving to Mexico, was arrested last week in San Diego. Montoya Sanchez, a resident of Tijuana, was arrested in San Diego on Sunday. It was unclear Monday if either had retained an attorney.

In an affidavit unsealed Monday, FBI Special Agent Cara A. Sammartino detailed the couple’s alleged involvement in three kidnappings committed in the span of a month.

Wanted Dead or Alive

edgar-esteban-guzman-colton-ktla-tcd-480x360.jpg

-----------------------------

Tijuana police photo of arrestees involved in kidnapping and under-age prostitution ring

Tajuana police responded to the shouts and pleas for help from an imprisoned, under-aged female at around 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 13.

Ruiz Morales is a Rosarito cop, allegedly running some vice action on the side in Tijuana.

but when police responded at the residence, they were attacked by 35-year-old Gerardo Rodolfo Ruiz Morales, who punched the responding officers and blasted them with pepper spray.

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

3pros_t670.png

=========================

December 13, 2018 | Judicial Watch

Obama’s Mexican Gunrunning Op Could Help Sinaloa Drug Lord’s Defense

Obama’s scandalous Mexican gunrunning operation could help in the defense of a notorious drug lord on trial in New York and the feds are trying to ban its mention in the courtroom.

It’s yet another ripple effect of a shameful Obama experiment known as Fast and Furious that let Mexican drug traffickers obtain U.S.-sold weapons.

The failed program was run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) and allowed guns from the U.S. to be smuggled into Mexico so they could eventually be traced to drug cartels.
Instead, federal law enforcement officers lost track of hundreds of weapons which were used in an unknown number of crimes, including the murder of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry in Arizona.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Official Video)

"Don't Worry, Be Happy" is a song by American musician Bobby McFerrin released in September 1988. It was the first a cappella song to reach number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which was a position it held for two weeks. Originally released in conjunction with the film Cocktail in 1988, the song originally peaked at No. 88 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song was re-released the same year and peaked at No. 1 on September 24, 1988, displacing "Sweet Child o' Mine" by Guns N' Roses.

Last edited:

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Sounds like your governor is an honest man. I wish we had more like him in CA.