I love the Google carpet cleaning ads at the bottom of the page!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Im glad they are there cause I need to get my carpet cleaned!
Think ill call the one offering 7.95 a room cleans. what a deal.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
[video=youtube;sgz6W0dCQCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgz6W0dCQCY&feature=related[/video]

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
Sad. What a bunch of Schmucks. Sad thing is most couldnt speak english too well. Makes you wonder. Well you get what you pay for. Thanks Rob for the vid.

RobM

Aug 20, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Robert Michalec
Business Location
United States
This is the perfect example of what not to do and just be honest about your pricing. I started out 20 years ago and said to myself that I want to deliver: Honesty, quality, best service to my clients possible, the very best of equipment and cleaning supplies. I have always guaranteed my work, because I want new clients to feel comfortable with our services. I have had clients for years referring new clients to us.

Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Whenever someone asks me to refer a carpet cleaning company (for a location well out of my service area) I tell them go to the yellow pages or internet like 411.ca and look for a cleaner with the IICRC logo, although I still cannot guarentee how good they will be, at least that tells customers that this is not a fly-by-night company and most likely has a truckmount.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Jan 22, 2011
Real Name
Jonathan Brister
Dear Friends,
I am Director of Operations with Nola Carpet Cleaning and I am extremely excited about my new company. Our New Business is a New Orleans, Louisiana Carpet Cleaning Company and we would love to have some feedback about our website http://nolacarpetcleaning.com/ If you are local to New Orleans we would be honored to have you as a customer. We offer Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Rug Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning services in the cities of Metairie, Kenner, Harvey, Gretna, Westwego, Harahan, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville, Hammond, and Luling.

You may contact us at

Nola Carpet Cleaning
5501 France Rd
New Orleans Louisiana 70127
504-684-4394
nolacc@cox.net
www.nolacarpetcleaning.com

Havi

Sep 11, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Javier Guerrero
Business Location
United States
Dear Friends,
I am Director of Operations with Nola Carpet Cleaning and I am extremely excited about my new company. Our New Business is a New Orleans, Louisiana Carpet Cleaning Company and we would love to have some feedback about our website http://nolacarpetcleaning.com/ If you are local to New Orleans we would be honored to have you as a customer. We offer Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Rug Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning services in the cities of Metairie, Kenner, Harvey, Gretna, Westwego, Harahan, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville, Hammond, and Luling.

You may contact us at

Nola Carpet Cleaning
5501 France Rd
New Orleans Louisiana 70127
504-684-4394
nolacc@cox.net
www.nolacarpetcleaning.com
Is this an introduction or a way to get his site known?

aspenedelen

Premium VIP
Mar 21, 2006
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Anthony Edelen
Business Location
United States
It is just utterly disgusting how these shady ppl opperate. I am happy to see that news crew stuck by their guns and said we don't have the extra money but want what the ad promised pricing wise.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
As far as the Bait and Switchers go, they may be a major problem in our line of work but the consumer who calls them has it coming. Most of these low life consumers also call legitimate carpet cleaners like we but choose the bait of the switcher due to the low price. I don't feel empathy for these consumers, who are more than likely, bottom feeding, mud sucking opportunists who are looking for a desperate person who will work for extremely low wages. That is what they are hoping for, to find a man so despondent that they can prey on him and get their carpets cleaned for $25. Low lifes find one another.

aspenedelen

Premium VIP
Mar 21, 2006
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Anthony Edelen
Business Location
United States
Deron, I totally disagree with you about most "consumers have it coming". I price shop all the time especially now that we are in a recession. Matter of fact I just got done negotiating with Walmart on bags of recycled tires that are turned into mulch. Walmart wanted $10 per bag and I got them for $2.75 per bag. I just had to ask a manager if they will take this price instead of what they wanted.

There is nothing wrong with price shopping but I do expect not to be ripped off by some idiot that has other intentions. It is human nature for us to look for killer deals. I do this day in and day out and have found fantastic companies that offer great services or products for a whole lot less than the brand name guys.