I knew someday it may come down to this. How are you going to handle it?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Biden is a complete failure and a National embarrassment so now ROCKHEAD wants to try and distance himself from Biden. Oh I didn't vote for Biden ... hahahahaha !!!

He will say he didn't vote but does anybody believe his BS ???

If he didn't vote we know who he would have voted for. Biden !!!

ROCKHEAD is so PHONY it's disgusting. A Typical Liberal !!!

For 4 years ROCKHEAD'S BIG MOUTH roared about Trump. He wanted Trump gone.

You got what you wanted. Live with the consequences !!!

Now go back into your Liberal HOLE and SHUT UP !!! COWARD !!!

@John Rockwood

E-9-KTNX0AMJEXK.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Rockwood

Dave Weidlich

Nov 19, 2013
Petaluma, CA
www.advanceddry.com
Real Name
Dave Weidlich
Business Location
United States
You should be prepared to live that way for the rest of your natural life and I'm not kidding or exaggerating. You are under the totally FALSE assumption that has been propagated that the vaccines are both totally safe and EFFECTIVE. It is a total lie. You ARE NOT protected and these vaccines ARE NOT safe. The truth is they've already killed more people by far than all the vaccine deaths COMBINED that have ever been reported since VAERS was enacted. Literally 10's of thousands have had serious vaccine injuries being covered up by virtually all government agencies and mains stream media. The TRUTH is that there are FAR, FAR more deaths and adverse reactions that have happened with these vaccines than will ever be reported. These are facts that are indisputable. The evidence is out there, but I cannot convince someone that has believed the lies that are being propagated such as "asymptomatic people can spread Covid 19". Another lie, "you must wear masks and social distance to prevent the spread of Covid 19". Another lie, "The vaccines are both safe and effective and will prevent you from having serious symptoms if you do catch Covid 19".

It you don't know what I just said is true you ARE listening to the propaganda fed to you by the main stream media, social media, WHO, CDC, FDA, NIH, etc. If I could only convince you of two things your life and your irrational fears will go away. 1. Asymptomatic transmission is a fallacy. Healthy people are not spreading a deadly disease like wild fire even though they have not been vaccinated. It's a VERY, VERY BIG LIE. and 2. PCR test are totally accurate and if you've popped a positive PCR you ARE a Covid 19 "case" and if you die with positive PCR, no matter the reason, you are a Covid 19 "death". It is a lie and it's been proven over and over again. Btw, the phony PCR test can make ANYONE look like they have Covid 19 when they don't and have zero symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in a fairly small town and I've worked non-stop since this thing began. Actually, I had a record year last year for some crazy reason and doing pretty well this year too. I have in all that time met only 2 black women who were actually afraid of letting anyone in their home who was not vaccinated. You DO NOT need to be afraid of other healthy people. Asymptomatic transmission WAS NOT a thing before Covid 19 and even Fauci publicly declared that VERY clearly. It is fake propaganda to control the masses into getting an unnecessary vaccine that may kill them or damage them for life. Take away the phony PCR tests and the false threat of asymptomatic transmission and all this goes away.

Just as one added thought. The evidence is crystal clear that a person who has had Covid 19 and recovered now has MUCH better immunity than ANY of the vaccines offer. That is a FACT. To insist that everyone you ever let into your home again be vaccinated when they are not sick or perhaps have had Covid 19 and recovered is not based on the facts. It is behavior based on false assumptions and fear mongering. The following video was true when Fauci said it and it is STILL TRUE despite the fact he's since changed it for Covid 19.

Stark raving lunacy.

You speak of facts, but you don't cite any. I know and have talked to hundreds of people who were vaccinated. How many died? ZERO.

Check your facts.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Stark raving lunacy.

You speak of facts, but you don't cite any. I know and have talked to hundreds of people who were vaccinated. How many died? ZERO.

Check your facts.
It's clear that not everyone dies or has a severe reaction to these vaccines. It is also VERY clear that many have died and many more have had SEVERE reactions that will be with them the rest of their lives. They are being covered up. I don't wish any ill on you or anyone. You will not likely ever hear about this stuff on the main stream media and it's virtually a taboo subject on most social networks. Did you know that the CDC and FDA have run something called VAERS, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, for many years? Did you know that since the vaccine roll out there have been more deaths reported than in all the previous years COMBINED and all the previous vaccines COMBINED. It also is a well established fact that most adverse events including death are never reported according to a Harvard study. This information normally would have been used to see if there was a problem that needed to be addressed and potentially stop a vaccination program. It is 100% being ignored by the CDC and the FDA. It is also a fact that most adverse events including death go unreported. I'm not lying to you or exaggerating. The vaccines are the most dangerous and deadly ever to be put out as well as the least effective. This is an official government web site and this reporting system has been in effect since 1990. You, and the public are being lied to big time.

Btw, I'll be polite even though you basically called me a lunatic. I'm as sane as they come. I KNOW they're lying. If you think the PCR test that is the main proponent of the whole mess is on the level you are a very easily deceived person and you really haven't checked in on the EXTREME importance of this FACT. Without that FAKE TEST and the threat of asymptomatic carriers the whole house of cards crashes to the ground. I pray to God your eyes are open before it's too late and someone you actually love dies FROM the vaccines as many thousands already have and many more to come. I predict this will eventually come out. They won't be able to cover this stuff up forever, but they're doing a bang up job of it with the help of the main stream medias and major social medias.

Formula to create a pandemic. 1. Use the PCR which cannot diagnose Covid 19 and test millions of people at extremely high cycle thresholds to virtually GUARANTEE MILLIONS OF FALSE POSITIVES. and 2. Tell the world that asymptomatic persons are major carriers of this invisible threat and control them by wearing masks that were never designed to prevent viral transmission and by all means keep them 6 feet apart.

Do you REALLY trust this guy? I mean talk about a lunatic. This guy should be removed from his position immediately. I think this video pretty much lets ole Anthony Fauci's credentials speak for himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Stark raving lunacy.

Check your facts.
Statistics say otherwise. But lucky you. No adverse reactions. Yet… Of course there will be in some people. And denying that is absolutely ridiculous. The problem here is people are being forced to take something they dont need. It’s an unnecessary risk. It doesn’t stop the virus. It doesnt stop the spread of the virus. The virus can still kill the vaccinated. The vaccinated are more likely to contract the virus. The vaccine itself is still in its trial stages. If people want to try it fine. Sign on the line that you accept the full responsibility for whatever happens to you. Leave others alone. Its been proven those who have had covid (pretty much everyone who did not cower and hide from it) have antibodies that are far better than a manufactured vax.

• Haha