I knew someday it may come down to this. How are you going to handle it? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I knew someday it may come down to this. How are you going to handle it?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
got a call from a property management company we do work for. No, its not apartments. This company maintains homes for the elite.

We had an appointment coming up next week (all day job, house on the lake) and my contact there texts and told me that the homeowner wanted to know if I had the vaccine? I replied no and have no inclination to do so in the future. He texted back and said they wanted to cancel.

IF this becomes the norm, what will you do?

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
got a call from a property management company we do work for. No, its not apartments. This company maintains homes for the elite.

We had an appointment coming up next week (all day job, house on the lake) and my contact there texts and told me that the homeowner wanted to know if I had the vaccine? I replied no and have no inclination to do so in the future. He texted back and said they wanted to cancel.

IF this becomes the norm, what will you do?

Can you “get” the vaccine?

GoClean

Aug 23, 2020
Real Name
Jason McCurry
Goes both ways! Has the customer been vaccinated fully? I have had several tradespersons in my home during this mess and I got more interrogation about my travel, health and vaccination status than I asked about them. I doubt that any service provider is going to be within 6 feet of their customers. New norm can’t fix stupid!

Reactions: Timothyscarpet

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Ask them if they have received the flu vaccine, shingles vaccine, hepatitis a,b,c,d,e,f,g vaccine, etc etc, ask for their complete medical record before coming into the home.

Ironically you are probably taking more of a risk going into their home than they are by having you there.

Reactions: mrotto

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
I Always tell them I got my immunity the hard way. I had the virus last summer for 7 weeks. Unfortunately the media is not telling people the truth. There are quite a few studies now that are concluding that those who had the virus have long term immunity.

Usually they are liberals and go on about how I can't be immune unless the government swooped down with their vaccine and rescued me. So far I've lost only one customer but I'm booked a month out so I won't lose any sleep.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I Always tell them I got my immunity the hard way. I had the virus last summer for 7 weeks. Unfortunately the media is not telling people the truth. There are quite a few studies now that are concluding that those who had the virus have long term immunity.

Usually they are liberals and go on about how I can't be immune unless the government swooped down with their vaccine and rescued me. So far I've lost only one customer but I'm booked a month out so I won't lose any sleep.
Nor will you ever once hear a word from the liberals about how many people in the entire world have been PROVEN to have gotten seriously ill from an asymptomatic person. I'll give you just 2 guesses how many world wide have gotten sick from an asymptomatic person. I'm not referring to this tested positive garbage they use to run up the case numbers, but actually full blown sick to death from Covid 19.

Reactions: Jimbo Williams

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Well, I got my very first customer to question whether or not I've been vaccinated yesterday. I understand her fear since she was taking care of her elderly mother who's home she was having an estimate done. I replied much the same as @mrotto. They also demanded a mask for entry which I had no problem with. I told them point blank I cannot and will not use a mask if they decide to hire me. I have only had one person since this whole thing started ask me to wear a mask while working and I will refuse every single one in the future. This whole Covid thing is a disgrace. You have about as much chance of being hit by lightning as actually dying from covid. Most by far who actually die have 2 or 3 co-morbidities. That's an irrefutable fact. Those chances would go down drastically if they didn't censor and oppose proven methods to treat Covid 19 that would either prevent you from getting sick at all or save your life if you did get seriously ill. There are some very powerful and sinister forces at play with this whole mess. It's all about money and box car loads of it!

Btw, the doctors and scientist who actually have a brain have said from the very beginning to care for the most vulnerable which are the elderly. Who can argue with that? The average age of Covid death is still to this day around 82 y/o which is about the exact same age for death in general for older people. People going around in mask who are not sick are not spreading the virus like wild fire. You will not get sick from an asymptomatic person. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to your face.

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I kid you not, in St Louis 2019 flu deaths were around 2000.

For 2020 ? 101 people.

Gee weird

Reactions: wandwizard and SRD

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States

For 2020 ? 101 people.

Gee weird
I'm pretty sure that anti-flu epidemic has spread around the world. In fact, it's reported that the seasonal flu has virtually vanished in some countries. Deaths by virtually any other means than covid 19 are at all time lows. Someone actually checked the statistics of deaths for like the last 20 years I think. You would think logically there would be a massive surge in 2020 due to Covid 19. Not only was there no surge whatsoever, but 2020 came in like 9'th in the last 20 years for deaths world wide. Food for thought. We are being played like a fiddle by some very good fiddle players.

If you haven't done so check out the subject of "excess deaths statistics." It may be getting censored most likely on some sites. Excess deaths are the EXPECTED extra numbers of deaths we would absolutely have if in a real pandemic. This is really beyond any dispute. They simply are not there, period. If you test positive for Covid and get struck by lightning though, Covid death.

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States

For 2020 ? 101 people.

Gee weird

95% reduction in flu cases nationwide.

Why? They say because of masks and social distancing. Well ok...but covid was still highly contagious ? So it doesn't work as well for covid ?