FB I just bought a pressure washer but it doesn't...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

Dub Henning

I just bought a pressure washer but it doesn't have adjustable psi. Does anyone know how i could do this?

A

Alberto Rivero

You adjust the pressure by changing the tips at your gun. Have to know the gpm of your machine, bigger tips =less pressure

D

Dub Henning

I am trying to hook solution line up to my pressure washer. Its a electric pressure washer

D

Dub Henning

I need to dial it down to at least 300 for carpet. Its a 1600 psi pressure washerv

P

Patrick Knapp

Lmao really pressure washing carpets? Hey Jake Gustafson he's gonna be giving out the old Stanley steemer specials. Lol

R

Ryan Leavitt

Calm down Patrick Knapp. I know you just got out of the military but you will soon learn this is civilian life and it's much different than the military. I might be lost here Dub Henning but why would you pressure wash carpet?

T

Toby Tyler

I wonder why you would go through the time trouble and expenses of converting a pressure washer when Steambite on Texas has a demo Water Otter all ready for what you need for just over $700. I would return your pressure washer for a refund and call Steambite.

P

Philip Wallman

You're getting a lot of flack but if you need something with more PSI, it's a legitimate method. Not sure it will go low enough for carpet though