I have to buy a new machine

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
Mr. Ed Scott,

1) When You called and was interested in possible buying an Amtex machine, our approach was anything
but unprofessional or demanding, we explained to you our terms like we do to all customers buying our units.
After 18 years of doing business, building and selling hundreds of truck mounts YET not even ONE REPORT
of misconduct from us posted anywhere or anytime.

2) If for whatever reason our 18 year old policy of conducting business might have look suspicious
to you, then all I can say is we are so sorry to see your perception of Amtex from the beginning.

3)ALSO this should not fuel some of your unfair posting that you do about us without even experiencing a second
of our customer service, production performance etc.

If you ever pass through Amtex one day and see how many orders in production already, you will see why some orders may have to wait.

1) Never said you were unprofessional or demanding nor have I claimed any misconduct.

2)What policy of conducting business are you talking about? I did find it odd that you would not agree to put in a clause that gave me the option to ask for a refund of my money if my machine was not completed and shipped in a month (you had said it would take 3 weeks). I asked you numerous times to include that in our agreement (have emails and your responses if you want me to post) which you did not do. You never explained why that is and you never addressed the issue with me directly. I did find that strange but besides that my experience with you was pleasurable. You were helpful and informative.

But the failure to address the issue of an escape clause should you fail to perform your obligation under the agreement was risk I was not willing to take. And you are right, I did find that suspicious. While your hear maybe you could explain to Pinosan what your policy is about deposits and orders. He implied that it was only in effect for custom machines.

You have to realize that my money that I had was my "all in" and if I screwed that up I would be without a job and unable to provide for my family. I don't part with my money easily nor do I take foolish risks.

3) I regret that you feel that I have made unfair posting about your company. Since this is you livelihood, I will refrain from making any comments about you or your company after this post. I mean you no ill will and would hate to think that I am impacting your ability to provide for yourself or your family. You have have confused my intent then perhaps others have as well so it is probably best that I am silent.

No ill will here Ben against your, your machines or your company.

Ed Scott

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney
Mr. Scott,

I know you didn't mean any ill wishes toward us and at the same time
we wish we could have had a chance to have you as a customer, but then again with ongoing
circumstances as you explained was not possible from your side.
You are not impacting my ability to provide so please don't feel bad.
And YES Pinoson is right, most of our orders are custom made to fit our clients needs (just like you wanted your Amtex TM with your preferred color )
We hope to be a help to you and your company's needs in future now that you know we are a genuine and reputable TM manufacture.

Regards;
Ben @Amtex

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Presidential Cleaning

Nov 13, 2008
The White House
www.presidentialcleaningtn.com
Real Name
Zac
Business Location
United States
being sarcastic has enough fuel to set the house on fire. Even though Ed and I strongly disagreed and went back and forth none used excess of sarcasm.
I was very clear that I did not understand why this other person would ask for advise if his mind was already made. he came explained and I appreciate that. Now I know that I miss interpreted his intentions; nevertheless, I was not as rude as you were with your comments. Where you trying to say that Amtex does not sell enough TMs? do you really think that it was a joke? debates can stay as debates until someone like you starts the fight and then denies it. You asked Johnny to man up I would ask you to do the same.

I get it now. No joking allowed. ESPECIALLY when speaking of amtex. I was only rude after I was called a name. So try to keep up. Even told weebco I was joking yet your boyfriend Johnny still took it personal. If I have an issue with amtex I would be more then happy to let everyone know. But AGAIN I was joking. Stop trying to read into something that's not there.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I get it now. No joking allowed. ESPECIALLY when speaking of amtex. I was only rude after I was called a name. So try to keep up. Even told weebco I was joking yet your boyfriend Johnny still took it personal. If I have an issue with amtex I would be more then happy to let everyone know. But AGAIN I was joking. Stop trying to read into something that's not there.

Zac, You're a jerk, and an idiot. And if I was gay, you'd be my bit! Got it?

Oh!, by the way. I'm only joking:cool: So don't get your panties in a bind or try to read into something that's not here. :D

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
Mr. Scott,

I know you didn't mean any ill wishes toward us and at the same time
we wish we could have had a chance to have you as a customer, but then again with ongoing
circumstances as you explained was not possible from your side.
You are not impacting my ability to provide so please don't feel bad.
And YES Pinoson is right, most of our orders are custom made to fit our clients needs (just like you wanted your Amtex TM with your preferred color )
We hope to be a help to you and your company's needs in future now that you know we are a genuine and reputable TM manufacture.

Regards;
Ben @Amtex
So your saying if I didn't specify which colour I wanted my order would not have been custom and if my order was not custom I would not have to put down a large deposit? Seeesh. if I would have know that I would have an AMtex right now. The whole escape clause would have been moot if you had told me that.

Presidential Cleaning

Nov 13, 2008
The White House
www.presidentialcleaningtn.com
Real Name
Zac
Business Location
United States
Zac, You're a jerk, and an idiot. And if I was gay, you'd be my bit! Got it?

Oh!, by the way. I'm only joking:cool: So don't get your panties in a bind or try to read into something that's not here. :D

I know you have issues reading. But I'll say it ONE last time.... Run along little boy. I cant dumb it down for you anymore then that. I'm done talking to you. You say you were done yet still continue....your just plain stupid. Bottom line. So move on to the next guy to pick an argument with. It won't take you long I'm sure.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I know you have issues reading. But I'll say it ONE last time.... Run along little boy. I cant dumb it down for you anymore then that. I'm done talking to you. You say you were done yet still continue....your just plain stupid. Bottom line. So move on to the next guy to pick an argument with. It won't take you long I'm sure.

Hey numb nuts. I don't answer to you. You want me to shut up, make me. Now you run along my little biatch.