Presidential Cleaning

Nov 13, 2008
The White House
www.presidentialcleaningtn.com
Real Name
Zac
Business Location
United States
Terry, I've been hanging around this forum for awhile...with little posts. For a reason. To avoid people like Johnny. I'm on a lot of forums but of them all this one by far has the kind of people that try argue over nothing. Not everyone here. Just certain ones. I posted a question (post #26) jokingly asking (hence the lol) about who owns amtex and I'm immediately I'm accused of bashing the company. Ok.... Then proved I did nothing of the sort and yet Johnny still can't man up and say he jumped the gun or even read the post wrong. Tells a lot about ones character.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Terry, I've been hanging around this forum for awhile...with little posts. For a reason. To avoid people like Johnny. I'm on a lot of forums but of them all this one by far has the kind of people that try argue over nothing. Not everyone here. Just certain ones. I posted a question (post #26) jokingly asking (hence the lol) about who owns amtex and I'm immediately I'm accused of bashing the company. Ok.... Then proved I did nothing of the sort and yet Johnny still can't man up and say he jumped the gun or even read the post wrong. Tells a lot about ones character.

You did make a stab at Amtex. You know, I know it. That's fine, but you should at least admit what you did.

I have used an Amtex. And have freely admitted I do not own one.

I'm not here to argue, but to state my points and views. And in my view, you're the provocateur.

Reactions: Weebco

smplybttr

Mar 24, 2006
It's funny being called "new guy" when I've been a member of this board for far longer than anyone else that has posted in this thread. I've been around for quite some time and was a regular on the old ICS board and poke my head in around some of the other ones. I don't come around often, because this is how these boards get and like with wrenching, I've got better ways to spend my time. However, they can be a wealth of information IF caught at the right time.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Show me the post I made a stab at amtex and I'll gladly man up to it
You know what you did. I'm not going to play these games with you. Bottom line is I didn't make a stab at your machine of choice did I.

It's funny being called "new guy" when I've been a member of this board for far longer than anyone else that has posted in this thread. I've been around for quite some time and was a regular on the old ICS board and poke my head in around some of the other ones. I don't come around often, because this is how these boards get and like with wrenching, I've got better ways to spend my time. However, they can be a wealth of information IF caught at the right time.

You came here and asked for peoples opinions on machines. I simply gave you mine. do with it ass you choose. I don't know where the problem is with all this.

Just don't say your not interested in an Amtex and you should be fine. Oh yeah don't speak ill of the Trex and then your bases are covered.

I like Amtex, you apparently don't, and that's fine. But I don't go around from thread to thread bashing your machine of choice.

I like the T Rex as well. But I run an RV 360i. But I guess I can't say anything good about that either. Wouldn't want to ruffle your feathers. :rolleyes:

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
And I have nothing against Amtex. Quite the opposite actually. In fact I have a purchase agreement with Amtex from back in January when I was going to purchase one. I did not purchase one because Ben refused to put in writing that if my machine was not completed within a month of me wiring him money that I would have the option of getting my large deposit ($9200) back.

This transpired around the same time the Velocity fiasco was going on so I was very hesitant in forking out that kind of cash with out some sort of exit plan if he failed to deliver. BTW-my machine was going to be a stock machine.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
And I have nothing against Amtex. Quite the opposite actually. In fact I have a purchase agreement with Amtex from back in January when I was going to purchase one. I did not purchase one because Ben refused to put in writing that if my machine was not completed within a month of me wiring him money that I would have the option of getting my large deposit ($9200) back.

This transpired around the same time the Velocity fiasco was going on so I was very hesitant in forking out that kind of cash with out some sort of exit plan if he failed to deliver. BTW-my machine was going to be a stock machine.

Okay. So I guess that explain why you're doing what you're doing.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
And what would that be...?

Let me guess.."bashing AMtex"

pfffffffffffff.....

Lets just agree to disagree about what the issues are.

I'll have to then ignore the first three lines correct?

I'll agree to the forth then.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Sounds good. Any tips on taking an organic stain off of a wool couch (couch is solid grey -baby puked on it)?

I don't know. But if you get rid of the baby it won't happen again.

Actually, I do know how to get it out. But involves using an Amtex TM and a T Rex and I don't want to get this all started up again. :)

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney
where can I buy a prochem and pay for it one month after i get it. just asking.
Amtex policy applies only to custom made designs. Of course if you go to them with money on hand and the TM is available, you will drive out with your unit that same afternoon. That happend to my friend. called a week before; went to TX paid for it that morning and drove away that evening with a new TM already installed. If you know someone who paid for it in advance had to wait one month and he/ she is absolutely unhappy with that, you should ask them to chime in and express in public his / her discontent. NOthing is better than full transparency and if Ben's policy has made unhappy clients it would only be fair we all know about it. We may be talking good about a guy who does not deserve it. So please have those unhappy buyers chime in.

About manufacturers failures they all have those once in a while. and I'm sure amtexequipment has had more than one machine that was faulty; the thing is how they responde to right the wrong. Do you wanna know about the problems performer 405 had and how prochem responded?? I don't think you do let's just leave it at that. If you got curious just google it or ask some memebers to chime in I don't bash manufacturers. I reccommend what I know works well.
Martin,
Since you "tagged me" (am I saying it correctly....:D)
I thank you for all time support of Amtex.

Ben @Amtex

Presidential Cleaning

Nov 13, 2008
The White House
www.presidentialcleaningtn.com
Real Name
Zac
Business Location
United States
You know what you did. I'm not going to play these games with you. Bottom line is I didn't make a stab at your machine of choice did I.

WOOOOW. Johnny , you have issues buddy. If you get this defensive over a machine you don't own, I'd hate to see what you would do if someone spoke negatively about your TM. Relax, people will make jokes about how others push Amex. You gonna try to argue with them all? I'm gonna say yes. I'm done with you now. Run along.

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
I've had/have both Hydramaster and Prochem . Today I would go with Prochem because the HM875 we have has had way too many issues in the past. I think we have all the bugs worked out but it was a long time coming. My (somewhat) local dealer carries these two and I don't care to wrench anymore. SO it's nice to have them around to do it. There is definitely some benefit to buying local . :)

Reactions: smplybttr

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney

Mr. Ed Scott,

When You called and was interested in possible buying an Amtex machine, our approach was anything
but unprofessional or demanding, we explained to you our terms like we do to all customers buying our units.
After 18 years of doing business, building and selling hundreds of truck mounts YET not even ONE REPORT
of misconduct from us posted anywhere or anytime.
If for whatever reason our 18 year old policy of conducting business might have look suspicious
to you, then all I can say is we are so sorry to see your perception of Amtex from the beginning.
ALSO this should not fuel some of your unfair posting that you do about us without even experiencing a second
of our customer service, production performance etc.

If you ever pass through Amtex one day and see how many orders in production already, you will see why some orders may have to wait.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Show me the post I made a stab at amtex and I'll gladly man up to it
being sarcastic has enough fuel to set the house on fire. Even though Ed and I strongly disagreed and went back and forth none used excess of sarcasm.
I was very clear that I did not understand why this other person would ask for advise if his mind was already made. he came explained and I appreciate that. Now I know that I miss interpreted his intentions; nevertheless, I was not as rude as you were with your comments. Where you trying to say that Amtex does not sell enough TMs? do you really think that it was a joke? debates can stay as debates until someone like you starts the fight and then denies it. You asked Johnny to man up I would ask you to do the same.