SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
A complete carpet cleaner should have both, truck mount and a portable just in case those high rise jobs or far away jobs that are not reachable with the truck mount can also be clean and charge well and don’t leave money on the table.
This "complete carpet cleaner" doesnt have the time or the want to to mess with a portable anymore. With that particular job this "complete carpet cleaner" would have put 6 trucks on that mother fuc ker two on each end and two up the middle and been done with it in 4 or 5 hours....true story been there done that.

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
This "complete carpet cleaner" doesnt have the time or the want to to mess with a portable anymore. With that particular job this "complete carpet cleaner" would have put 6 trucks on that mother fuc ker two on each end and two up the middle and been done with it in 4 or 5 hours....true story been there done that.
Well it depends if you are an owner operator or you have employees, in my case I send my employees to do it for me.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Buy a Vibe and start OP'ing.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Buy a Vibe and start OP'ing.
I offer a 10% discount for "cheap" clients on "dry cleaning". Easier for me and they love the discount.

I use Release-it spiked with an oxidizer. Rub it in with a CRB. Seems to leave the carpet a little sticky but cheap renters don't really care.

Any recommendations on a better encapsulant? I have tried Procyon Extreme. It's not as effective even with the oxidizer, but it leaves no sticky feeling.

Any suggestions?

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
I offer a 10% discount for "cheap" clients on "dry cleaning". Easier for me and they love the discount.

I use Release-it spiked with an oxidizer. Rub it in with a CRB. Seems to leave the carpet a little sticky but cheap renters don't really care.

Any recommendations on a better encapsulant? I have tried Procyon Extreme. It's not as effective even with the oxidizer, but it leaves no sticky feeling.

Any suggestions?

@rob allen
The TMF STORE sells SUPERCAP

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Any suggestions?
Careful adding stuff to encaps. They can mess with the polymer and cause it to goo. Better off buying encap based with hydrogen peroxide. Shelf life is not so great but it works a lot better.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Your causing the sticking problem by adding oxidizer to Releasit !!!

If you buy Releasit and want a oxidizer buy Hydrox.

Do not add oxidizer to any Releasit Products !!!

Reactions: pgcleaner

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Here is a good encap with peroxide. Go to TMF Store

www.tmfshop.net

SuperCap_Unchained_2000x (1).jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the help! Why does adding the oxidizer do this?
Something with the polymers is all i know. I dont think you have to worry about procyon. Ive heard others using matrix miracle with it.
but definitely if you want encap with oxidizer go with ones that have hydrogen peroxide in them already. They can be mixed heavy and used as spotters. So you can carry less spotters. Just have to keep main jug cool.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
I have been meaning to try the Dynamite+Detonator combo from Vacaway. Detonator is the oxidizer part of the equation. Dynamite is the encapsulating part.

Their whole line of products is encap based. I love their Hell Gel and Detonator.

I am also curious about their Spot N Boost and Safe N Soft.

Anyone tried their products?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I have been meaning to try the Dynamite+Detonator combo from Vacaway. Detonator is the oxidizer part of the equation. Dynamite is the encapsulating part.

Their whole line of products is encap based. I love their Hell Gel and Detonator.

I am also curious about their Spot N Boost and Safe N Soft.

Anyone tried their products?
Yep they make good stuff. I liked hot knife extreme for most dirt. And peroxcellent for places with lots of food/drink messes. I liked all their spotters. They’ll send you a pretty large sample pack.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Nice. An independent distributor by me caries their whole line! He still cleans occasionally and that's most of what he uses now.
Yep they make good stuff. I liked hot knife extreme for most dirt. And peroxcellent for places with lots of food/drink messes. I liked all their spotters. They’ll send you a pretty large sample pack.
i