wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I've been using it since either late 90's or early 2000's. It's not my go to prespray, that has been Grand Slam, but it has impressed me a number of times. I've used it on some urine jobs and was amazed how well it broke up the urine deposits for rinsing. I also like that it can be used for synthetic upholstery and I do occasionally use it for that too. . It is an excellent enzyme prespray.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barry C

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
Yup, I know there is stuff out there that under particular circumstances and for certain fibers will clean better. But part of it is I'm lazy.l. I've never found something as consistent and I just can't test 3 presprays on every job. Almost all my favorite prespray combos have Klenz at their base and I rarely ad something to boost if needed. I've been using it on wool for years with no trouble as well shhhhh don't tell anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
It was not super dense. It was old nylon I'm pretty sure. I'm not great at identifying fiber. I need to invest some time into learning.

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
It was not super dense. It was old nylon I'm pretty sure. I'm not great at identifying fiber. I need to invest some time into learning.

U can burn test,but that is a pita. Buy some of that nylon test(formic acid) from interlink. All you need to know is nylon or not. If not your gonna use olefin preconditioner for best result

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: rob allen

Barry C

Aug 28, 2013
Harrisonburg Va
www.greensolutionscleaning.net
Real Name
Barry Click
Business Location
United States
Klenz boosted with oxyclean with just a touch of Matrix finish first on the rinse. At 500psi 220 degrees

I love klenz. It has been my only pre spray for three years. I have started playing with adding a few ounces of 27 percent hydrogen to my hydro force with the really bad rat nastiest. We just did $7k of student rentals with nothing but Klenz. Went through a forty pound bucket in two weeks.

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
I love klenz. It has been my only pre spray for three years. I have started playing with adding a few ounces of 27 percent hydrogen to my hydro force with the really bad rat nastiest. We just did $7k of student rentals with nothing but Klenz. Went through a forty pound bucket in two weeks.

That probably works great! I should try it. The stuff I boost with is Oxy Blaster from Magic Wand. It is a 12 PH made for tile but a couple ounces in the hydro force with hot water works great on carpet and it's a lot safer than some of the other tile stuff.

Do you use an acid or any rinse with Klenz? I find clear water is the best rinse. I have never really found positive results with any low ph rinses but I have seen them totally eliminate the cleaning power before. I'm just curious. I've been doing a lot of experimenting lately.

Reactions: accentsincleaning

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
That probably works great! I should try it. The stuff I boost with is Oxy Blaster from Magic Wand. It is a 12 PH made for tile but a couple ounces in the hydro force with hot water works great on carpet and it's a lot safer than some of the other tile stuff.

Do you use an acid or any rinse with Klenz? I find clear water is the best rinse. I have never really found positive results with any low ph rinses but I have seen them totally eliminate the cleaning power before. I'm just curious. I've been doing a lot of experimenting lately.

Also, where do you get your Klenz? I get mine at Jon Don but the have to special order it for me.