I guess it would be very hard to clean in outer space. This is super cool. Worth a watch. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I guess it would be very hard to clean in outer space. This is super cool. Worth a watch.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
This is a video by astronaut Chris Hadfield. He soaks a washcloth and shows what happens when he wrings it out. Pretty neat stuff. I wonder how hwe would work in outer space? I guess I'll never find the answer to that one.

Reactions: rob allen

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Wonder how you get a cleaning contract to clean the space station???
:) It probably matters who you know! Just the trip expense would be out of this world. Then there's gonna be some really pricey special liability insurance as well as super regulated chems that can only be used in the Space Station. :D We might have to use plain water. I wonder if the dirt will just float off in space? I'm thinking encap over hwe for the space station.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert86

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
:) It probably matters who you know! Just the trip expense would be out of this world. Then there's gonna be some really pricey special liability insurance as well as super regulated chems that can only be used in the Space Station. :D We might have to use plain water. I wonder if the dirt will just float off in space? I'm thinking encap over hwe for the space station.
Well I assumed they were providing the transportation so I I could wave the travel fee.

Reactions: wandwizard