I did my first suicide clean up last night | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I did my first suicide clean up last night

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
I used to work on a ambulance for several years. Used to see this stuff every day. The worst are usually MC accidents. The worst when a male jumped in front of a Semi trailer truck, 65 mph and committed suicide.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I used to work on a ambulance for several years. Used to see this stuff every day. The worst are usually MC accidents. The worst when a male jumped in front of a Semi trailer truck, 65 mph and committed suicide.

When I was a kid I had a very bad motorcycle accident with a car. Almost lost my leg. Happened on Christmas eve. The ambulance driver told his girlfriend how he felt bad for this poor kid who was probably going to lose his leg on Christmas Eve. I heard this from the girlfriend a few months later. Ended up I knew her. Didn't lose me leg either. :D

ASAP

Feb 1, 2011
Ca
Real Name
Pete DLP
Business Location
United States
I did a pick up that a guy bought from a lady that her brother killed his self in....

Wasn't pretty, lady only had liability on car so Ins didn't pick up the tab for getting it cleaned... Needless to say I just yanked carpet and seat out and pressure washed the crap out it....

It was a 1969 Chevrolet so washing it out was a perfect fix....

I didn't take pics cause the lady was watching me the whole and I felt like it might offend her.

I would like to add that to my services...

Reactions: 212.0

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
I'm very sorry to hear that, Johnny. that must have been a super traumatic experience.

Steve

PS So for the rest of you IF you are going to do crime scenes and bio-hazard work it is ESSENTIAL to get serious, focused training. And don't do it if it is going to mess you up emotionally. Or make you hungry all the time so you gain 80#! :)

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
I'm very sorry to hear that, Johnny. that must have been a super traumatic experience.

Steve

PS So for the rest of you IF you are going to do crime scenes and bio-hazard work it is ESSENTIAL to get serious, focused training. And don't do it if it is going to mess you up emotionally. Or make you hungry all the time so you gain 80#! :)

Not to worry Steve almost everything makes me hungry. Or at least crave soda. Reading TMF makes me hungry and thirsty but I keep coming back

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Only crime scene I've done was easy. Two shots to the chest and he went down. The emt left the cloths and stuff. I cleaned the floor and rug. That blood was disgustingly thick.

92A2A547-04B9-44E8-890A-72413FD41BE2-1962-000000EF44538BDE.jpg

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I'm eating on my couch as I typed this..

It really wasnt that bad, but if there were flesh of the victim or the family there, I could see it be too hard to mess with.

This job was a friend if mine. Two thugs broke in to rob him and he fought back but didnt have a gun. He got shot twice and left for dead. His wife was tied up but luckily that's it. He now has a sweet gun tucked away by his bed.

He offered to let me borrow his car, but I don't need to get into anymore trouble..
9BEE4A55-27BB-463D-9B7C-3BA3FDB63AB6-1962-000000EF3C5F9FF5.jpg

I also epoxy coated that garage floor after.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I wouldn't want to do those type of cleanings. I know you make a good amount but its risky and horrible.
Probably send my helper, if i did those type of services.
Give you props for doing those cleanings

Presidential Cleaning

Nov 13, 2008
The White House
www.presidentialcleaningtn.com
Real Name
Zac
Business Location
United States

It really wasnt that bad, but if there were flesh of the victim or the family there, I could see it be too hard to mess with.

This job was a friend if mine. Two thugs broke in to rob him and he fought back but didnt have a gun. He got shot twice and left for dead. His wife was tied up but luckily that's it. He now has a sweet gun tucked away by his bed.

He offered to let me borrow his car, but I don't need to get into anymore trouble..

Ahhh the Modena 360...

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode

good that floor needed help

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Torrey, I'm glad your buddy pulled through. Did they ever catch the douche bags? I sure hope so.

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
Johnny glad you pulled thru your accident.

For any one that responded to this post, check your mail. I'm sending you some real gross pics. Todd gets the grosses pic.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo