I am travelling in a few days. Can I trust the water bottles that the hotel will provide me, or should I bring my own water just in case?

MichelleAna

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Real Name
MichelleAna
I am travelling in a few days. Can I trust the water bottles that the hotel will provide me, or should I bring my own water just in case?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Some water bottles, mostly those born to broken families, can have a predilection for misbehavior as they get older. Keeping an eye on these bottles (which can often be identified by slouchy posture, a tendency to chew gum loudly, and tattoos visible just above the label-line in the rear aspect) and getting control of their inappropriate behavior early can indeed help make them productive members of bottle society when they reach maturity.

It should be noted, however, that any personal loans made to these sorts of water bottles are almost never repaid. Loan money to them at your own risk. Typically they will offer to pay such loans back "when their tax check comes".

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Some water bottles, mostly those born to broken families, can have a predilection for misbehavior as they get older. Keeping an eye on these bottles (which can often be identified by slouchy posture, a tendency to chew gum loudly, and tattoos visible just above the label-line in the rear aspect) and getting control of their inappropriate behavior early can indeed help make them productive members of bottle society when they reach maturity.

It should be noted, however, that any personal loans made to these sorts of water bottles are almost never repaid. Loan money to them at your own risk. Typically they will offer to pay such loans back "when their tax check comes".
That ones over the top......why don’t you write books?!