I am so stoked to be all set up! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I am so stoked to be all set up!

Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
Got the van all dialed in! It's a start! I can do carpet and upholstery, grabbing tile tools and leather kit next. Proline in Sacramento was awesome.

My first run cleaning my sectional the belt slipped because of a stuck bearing on the belt tensioner for the blower, but it's fixed and humming fine now. Awesome machine.

Going in front of my first real customer tomorrow!
IMG_20210112_140919_562.jpg

IMG_20210112_140919_558.jpg

Thanks for being here guys!

Bret

Attachments

• IMG_20210112_140919_560.jpg
    IMG_20210112_140919_560.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 42

john martinez

Dec 9, 2014
phoenix, az
www.facebook.com
Real Name
AZ NaTiVe
Business Location
United States
Got the van all dialed in! It's a start! I can do carpet and upholstery, grabbing tile tools and leather kit next. Proline in Sacramento was awesome.

My first run cleaning my sectional the belt slipped because of a stuck bearing on the belt tensioner for the blower, but it's fixed and humming fine now. Awesome machine.

Going in front of my first real customer tomorrow!View attachment 95701

View attachment 95702

Bret
Congratulations on your new truckmount! Looks like the sky's the limit now. Did run portables for a while or is tomorrow your 1st paid customer? GL with the new rig!

Reactions: Sapphire Steamer
Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
Thank you guys!

I cleaned my last carpet eight years ago. Worked at Stanley for three years and another company for one. I'm drooling to clean again, missed the work and the business. I was in retail flooring for the last six years, and flooring estimation management for the last two. But always wanted to work for myself. Tomorrow is my first paid customer with my new business! Thanks!

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Thank you guys!

I cleaned my last carpet eight years ago. Worked at Stanley for three years and another company for one. I'm drooling to clean again, missed the work and the business. I was in retail flooring for the last six years, and flooring estimation management for the last two. But always wanted to work for myself. Tomorrow is my first paid customer with my new business! Thanks!
Welcome to world of not running and worrying about dispatch....
Now you don't have to use one line of chemistry, you can go all over the place.
One thing though, don't tell your future customers about history with SS.( JK)
Van looks very presentable, lettering is nice, Titan greaat.
I guess you envision success in leather cleaning before hardwood flooring, otherwise you'd get Tenant or Basic coatings machine. You might get them soon, you never know.
We don't know how good cleaner you are, the fact is that you can sell.
We like to see you exited and happy after being in business for a while, keep coming back and report about your success
( failures too) . I'm glad that you're not afraid to join us( although I'm sure there is lot of knowledge and willingness to share it), but don't think you're not going to be disappointed
( sometimes )
I'm sure that TMF management will welcome you as well ( sooner than later) and offers you lot of help.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States

Going in front of my first real customer tomorrow!View attachment 95701

View attachment 95702

Bret
Congrats fellow Bay area service provider!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Congrats! Digging the setup and enthusiasm. I predict you will go far. Just stay humble and appreciate what comes your way. There will be some bumps in the road. But just be patient and stay consistent. Each and every job is your opportunity to show your community that you are a consummate professional. Dedicate yourself to delivering exceptional quality and knock your socks off customer service. In the end, building relationships is key to success in this industry. Good luck. If you ever need some personal help, feel free to private message me for my cell.

Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
Friends, I can't thank you enough for the well wishes and positive vibes. I'm certainly full of enthusiasm and am so happy to be working for myself. I know there's going to be ups, downs, and questions; and this seems like the perfect place for that. The sense of comradery and community here is inspiring.

I did my first job on Wednesday, had one today, and have one tomorrow. Things seem to be 'picking up steam' (pun intended). I am taking the 'hit the streets' approach and have reached out to friends, neighbors, and other professionals that I know. Yelp's free add credits have landed me a couple jobs too. So far, so good! Been fun tuning up my website and social media things. I am confident I'll be busy soon.

I will keep you all in the loop and will be lurking around here. And wow, it's apparent I've been out of hard labor a while, man was I sore after that first job! It's good, though, I'll whip back up into shape in no time.

Cheers!

Bret

139112543_185222956681130_1771696120433888160_o.jpg

Reactions: Bob Savage

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Friends, I can't thank you enough for the well wishes and positive vibes. I'm certainly full of enthusiasm and am so happy to be working for myself. I know there's going to be ups, downs, and questions; and this seems like the perfect place for that. The sense of comradery and community here is inspiring.

I did my first job on Wednesday, had one today, and have one tomorrow. Things seem to be 'picking up steam' (pun intended). I am taking the 'hit the streets' approach and have reached out to friends, neighbors, and other professionals that I know. Yelp's free add credits have landed me a couple jobs too. So far, so good! Been fun tuning up my website and social media things. I am confident I'll be busy soon.

I will keep you all in the loop and will be lurking around here. And wow, it's apparent I've been out of hard labor a while, man was I sore after that first job! It's good, though, I'll whip back up into shape in no time.

Cheers!

Bret

View attachment 95719

Awesome! Keep rocking