FB - I am looking for advice regarding tile and... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB I am looking for advice regarding tile and...

M

Mike Raimer

I am looking for advice regarding tile and grout cleaning. My truck mount currently only produces 1000 psi at the top side. I typically use a brush on a rotary after spraying my chemical however in kitchens of restaurants it doesn't always break through the build up like the pressure does from a larger truck mount. Is there anyway to increase the pressure from a truck mount by adding something in the middle between the actual truck mount and the equipment that you're cleaning with. I have seen cleaners piggyback back to you on portables to increase pressure for the CFM of the vacuum, is it possible to do the same with the water pressure. Following the theory of the TaCT you would assume that increasing the agitation or time of saturation of the chemical would make up for the lack of pressure. I have tried several different cleaning agents from Bridgepoint to TMF version of tile cleaner. All seem to work pretty well the same in my Pinyan and I don't want to damage the tile as the bridge point seems to leave a haze if you mix it really strong. Keep in mind that I understand the theory of neutralizing but I still have noticed a haze to the tile after neutralizing. Any advice you could give would be appreciated

M

Marc Johnson

You can add an external high pressure pump and have your current pump supply the hot water to the external pump. The external pump supplies the higher PSI you are looking for.

M

Michael Camacho

1000 psi should be plenty if yer using a single jet tool to blast the grease out of the lines... Pro products are always going to disappoint you in a kitchen grease setting...and powders can be a PITA to rinse. Go heavy dilution on stripper and citrus+heavygrit brush under yer 175... Follow with jet tool for lines and spinner for final rinse. Sometimes, grease is so impacted that bad spots may require a quick scrape with a hand tool

J

Jason Higgins

1000 psi is plenty of pressure to all types of tile and especially if your using grout master.

M

Michael Camacho

An example of how irrelevant a TM is.... This shower was literally white with 20 year old mineral deposits.... Didn't use my truckmount.....didn't use grout master....didn't use saiger sauce....

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

If your Goal is to Have more Psi to your Tile Tool / Just add a ´T´Connector on your T.Mount solution hose q.connector and add a second Solution hose comming from a second Pump 500psi maybe!! / that way you increase to 1500psi / different gpm*s by little won¨t hurt.

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

We did the same but in a Portable shurflo pump system we use for smaller jobs / and Auto Interiors. two shurflo pumps same time 145psi at around 2.0gpm¨s

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

we just add it a Portable Heater by Mytee 2400wats / so we can get Hot descent water. saves the Day for sure

J

James Walthall

If you don't have Heat, find some. Even if all you have is the hot water tap. Heat will help release grease from kitchens.

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

The thing is If you really want to do this with the right equipment. then get your self a good HPWasher 2000+Psi with some 3.0gpm 200+F / Then you¨re talking the right lenguage!! cut times for sure. No more low psi from your T.M / our small Hotsy Unit / really delivers Heavy Duty work!!!

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

We use it in our Commercial cleaning jobs / great machine