I’d like to apologize to everyone here | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I’d like to apologize to everyone here

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
After growing the TMF brand I have become insensitive and over controlling. I did not realize this until a few members brought it to my attention. Feel free to discuss whatever you like with only 3 rules;

No racism
No sexism
No violence

I realize this forum was started by me but it was built by members like you. I have started to become what I despise about Facebook and Google as they over control the content for their business growth. For that I truly apologize.

Rob

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Now if we could get rid of the 5% off pop up along with being able to discuss other product lines (which I believe you are saying is ok if done respectful) I'll be a happy camper
I’d recommend using the app. No ads. App is just about all I use.

Reactions: alexus and LeeRoy
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I’d recommend using the app. No ads. App is just about all I use.
I had the app on my old phone a few years ago and preferred using the browser, if I remember correctly there was things I couldnt do in the app and would have to use the browser to them.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I had the app on my old phone a few years ago and preferred using the browser, if I remember correctly there was things I couldnt do in the app and would have to use the browser to them.
The app has been updated several times since then. I’m using the app now. Just slide down and it refreshes. Making posts and replying is a breeze now.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
The app has been updated several times since then. I’m using the app now. Just slide down and it refreshes. Making posts and replying is a breeze now.
I'm willing to bet that if you used the browser to view the forum you would agree the ads are annoying.

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
After growing the TMF brand I have become insensitive and over controlling. I did not realize this until a few members brought it to my attention. Feel free to discuss whatever you like with only 3 rules;

No racism
No sexism
No violence

I realize this forum was started by me but it was built by members like you. I have started to become what I despise about Facebook and Google as they over control the content for their business growth. For that I truly apologize.

Rob
Nicely said Rob. Respect ya for that.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States

No racism
No sexism
No violence

Rob
Thanks Rob. It takes a humble person to apologize. I didn’t think you did anything wrong. Keep up the good work. Half price on prespray? lol lol