Hydroforce pumpout 115v need feedback | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hydroforce pumpout 115v need feedback

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Richard, you will have to remember, as I mentioned I use a similar unit & works great. But your waste tank will still fill up slowly, not from dirty water but from excess hot water dumping line from your water box to waste tank in your truckmount. Say if you were doing a huge job, at one point you will have to empty your waste tank as you will have no choice.
A true investment is one installed in the truckmount it self.View attachment 14141
Shad.
Those are some valid points Shad. The unit will still bypass water while running and on a long, large job, I can still get a full waste tank even if I use an external pumpout. Im not sure how long that would take, but I know if I keep the idle down a bit it bypasses very little as the unit is running a little cooler. For example, I can clean an entire microfiber sectional with cushions with the unit running about 50% idle, it will hardly use any water. If I ramp it up to 100% I would have a full waste tank before I'm even done.

Another valid point, is after some price investigating, I can install the "high end" internal system for around $2000 and by the time I get the external hydroforce to my door I'm almost at $1500 anyway, it's narrowing the price gap quite a bit!

amagicclean

Mar 21, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Real Name
Navshad Dharamshi
Business Location
United States
Those are some valid points Shad. The unit will still bypass water while running and on a long, large job, I can still get a full waste tank even if I use an external pumpout. Im not sure how long that would take, but I know if I keep the idle down a bit it bypasses very little as the unit is running a little cooler. For example, I can clean an entire microfiber sectional with cushions with the unit running about 50% idle, it will hardly use any water. If I ramp it up to 100% I would have a full waste tank before I'm even done.

Another valid point, is after some price investigating, I can install the "high end" internal system for around $2000 and by the time I get the external hydroforce to my door I'm almost at $1500 anyway, it's narrowing the price gap quite a bit!
My internal APO was about $2,000 installed. If you do get it, make sure you always use the filter box as you don't want your waist tank collecting too much crud and having to clean up the check valves in your APO. I can see that you keep your equipment in mint condition and would have no problems. I know the first time my pump out stopped pumping out, Scott from Sapphire gave me detailed info on how to clean out the check valves. So now I clean them every 4-6 weeks.
The other thing to do is to clean & flush the float of the pump out in the waste tank as it can get sticky from all the dirt & get stuck and your pump may keep running even when there is no water to pump out.
I just thought I'd point out a few maintenance things to add if you decided to purchase the APO.
Shad.

Reactions: Richard Baldwin

amagicclean

Mar 21, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Real Name
Navshad Dharamshi
Business Location
United States
Thought the sapphire truckmounts dont dump in the waste tank thats what they advertise and now you say they do dump water in wastetanks?
On my 570SS It does dump but not as much as used to. After changing my wand jets to a 6 flow and changing the thermo valve. I have a feeling the smaller units 370, is the one that doesn't dump.
Shad.

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Thought the sapphire truckmounts dont dump in the waste tank thats what they advertise and now you say they do dump water in wastetanks?
Yes they do advertise no bypass, no it is not true. These units bypass water when the machine runs hot. Many times I have had waste tank shutdown while moving furniture, also, if you run it on lower idle you use about 1/4 as much water, also indicating that yes they are bypassing.