Hydroforce check valve spring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 2, 2016
Real Name
Gary Allen
Need a spring for the check valve in my Hydroforce, does anyone know what size it is? Surely i can buy these in a hardware store or of eBay as here in Northern Ireland i have to pay £3.50 + postage one which is ridiculous

robert 1

Jan 12, 2010
Wichita Falls TX
titanpro24.com
Real Name
Robert Gamez
image.png
Need a spring for the check valve in my Hydroforce, does anyone know what size it is? Surely i can buy these in a hardware store or of eBay as here in Northern Ireland i have to pay £3.50 + postage one which is ridiculous
Buy a new one. We all make enough money to keep at least 3 on hand. At least that is what I keep on hand because it suck to have the only one you have go down. Our tool bags have one of those and extra qd's.

May 2, 2016
Real Name
Gary Allen
View attachment 70853
Buy a new one. We all make enough money to keep at least 3 on hand. At least that is what I keep on hand because it suck to have the only one you have go down. Our tool bags have one of those and extra qd's.
I keep spare bits of everything including a full new valve assembly it what I'm asking is what size is the spring? If a spring on my van is broke i don't replace the whole suspension!

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
The sell repair kits that include the spring, ball, and teflon washer. I don't think you will find a spring just laying around at a hardware store.