Hydro-Force Titanium Wand - Spotlight May 2012 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hydro-Force Titanium Wand - Spotlight May 2012

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Hydro-Force Titanium Wand

If it's got to be light and strong, it's got to be titanium!
Weighing in at less than 9 lbs, this 2" heavy-duty truckmount wand with a 15" head will easily, and quickly, power through the toughest jobs. The 6 stainless steel jets provide a wider coverage than most wands and the Teflon glide reduces friction, and more importantly, back fatigue on those days that never seem to end.
A unique feature of the wand is the ability to adjust the depth of the jets. The jets can be moved closer to the carpet to reduce heat loss, or moved back for a wider coverage.
The Hydro-Force Titanium Wand comes standard with the Soft Touch Upholstery valve; the unique design allows you to 'throttle' the valve and reduces wrist and finger fatigue.
Details:

• Titanium construction
  • S-bend 2" tubing
  • Stainless steel jets
  • Stainless steel Soft Touch Valve
  • 15" head
  • VeeJets include strainer and check valve
  • Rated at 1,500 PSI
  • 6 stainless steel jets: 4 outer 9501 and 2 inner 11001
  • Includes a Teflon glide
Available at your local distributor or online at http://interlinksupply.com/index.html?item_num=AW79.

Attachments

• TMF Titanium Wand.jpg
    TMF Titanium Wand.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 307

RoboShark

Nov 14, 2011
CA
Real Name
robert harrington
Business Location
United States
Looks nice . But I don't like the 15" head. Do they make a Titanium with a 1.5" tube and a 12 or 13" head?

Reactions: [email protected]

Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
I've kinda been peeking at one of these, or something similar.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
That thing looks amazing.

Im noticing two things I'm unfamiliar with though. The adjustable height for the jets and the glide being screwed on, anyone had these features on a wand? Wouldn't mind some feedback.

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
I want a wand like this too. I would like to try one with the trigger on top of wand. I see them at a local distributor shop just not on a TI wand. I think this makes it easier on your back, like a stryker wand

Xpistos

Mar 18, 2007
Wesley Chapel Florida 33543
Real Name
Chris Kallas
I got one by a week ago with the ski glide. I thought that the ski glide helps the wand to slide, But, Nooo... it doesn't make it to slide. I notified SteamBrite for that, and they transfer me to PMF, the manufacturer.
They sent me an email, and telling me that there is no problem, they will send me the brand new teflon glide for FREE.
The name of the man at PMF is "Curt Johnston" very super guy, awesome service, I don't have words to describe it.
Whithout asking them they send it second day AIR.
He explain to me that the Teflon glides does not screw direct on the wand, but in a special made stainless steel guides (not glides), which slip on the lips of the wand and THEN the Teflon glides screw on the guide.
I use it on a few resi jobs, I just love it, light, six jets, 15" and a powerful vacuum.
I love the 15" head, the 12" feels like a toy, I have a couple of 12".
At SteamBrite $598 plain, $768 with the Teflon Glide, Teflon Glide MUST included.

Reactions: Joseph Rogers

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
I'm sorry guys, I don't see how a titanium wand at this price can make the job any easier or better. One thing I don't like is that the jets are exposed. For that price, Why can't they weld a plate over the jets to keep the steam in the wand and the water hotter? I did that with my wand that you see here,
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Wand-2-j...808?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5191af7fc8)

And not only is the water hitting the carpet hotter, I'm also not covered in water and sweat from the cloud of steam from those exposed jets, just sweat. And my wand is just as light and didn't cost over $700