Hydro force injection sprayer | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hydro force injection sprayer

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Had to take the love nest down. My fingers went right through the side of the box spring material:mad::mad:
I have to buy a new box spring. Son of a beesh...

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Not a bad job for and engineer......lol....Your getting off track track here, its about bad sprayers. I got a bad one from TMF and I fixed it. A little out of pocket money and I love it.
Magician,
Yea first time laying this stuff. If I laid it at 12" staggering I would have had too small of ends in the hallway. And I did not want thresholds at all.
That's the reason I laid it that way.
Next room is a nice square and no hallways. I think I can stagger the joints on 12" no problems.
Learn learn learn.......

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
On the revolution: no.problemsnyet with mine. It was calibrated correctly out of the box and never had a single leak.
Much faster then a pump up sprayer by far. In multiple scenarios too.
It also gives a even heavy spray thought the process.
No comparison to my echo pump up sprayer....

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Looks great @Clean-n-mean. I was to pick up my floor yesterday but was busy. So hoping this weekend. May hit you up for tips. If mine comes out 50% as nice I’ll be thrilled.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Looks great @Clean-n-mean. I was to pick up my floor yesterday but was busy. So hoping this weekend. May hit you up for tips. If mine comes out 50% as nice I’ll be thrilled.
Thanks AZ. Coming out of a walking closet into a hallway was tuff on my first go!! I did not want any thresholds and The hallway was too narrow and I would have had loose narrow ends in the hallway. And it's not a nail down floor. Its solid bamboo floating. So they state no smaller then 5" ends. Or they may move.
So, my ends aren't moving and I have no thresholds. Done deal.
My wife loves it. Next room I will try the 12" stagger.
Yes if your getting it for free that's great!! Takes a long time for good wood to wear out!! Refinish if it needs it and you golden!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I know mytee is coming out with a big one too. This summer!
I hope it's made here!

Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes Rob and talked to Cystal too. Emailed Rob 11
Pm me your order number and I’ll handle it personally in the am. I actually don’t run the store or anything online but I can certainly make this right. Thanks for pointing it out.