Hydro force injection sprayer | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hydro force injection sprayer

sctcal50

May 9, 2018
Real Name
Charles Calhoun
Just starting my business. Was going to purchase a hydroforce injection sprayer and a couple of other jugs to keep different chemicals in. Am I on the right path or should I use pump up sprayers or a combination of both.
Thanks for the help.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The only thing stopping me from buying the Hydroforce is hearing endless stories about them leaking.

sctcal50

May 9, 2018
Real Name
Charles Calhoun
Thats no good. Apprecite the reply. You just use the pump up sprayers. What brand works for you.
I watched a few videos explaining how much better the pressurized prespray works.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
I use both. Hydro force can have issues but the amount of time saved on doing big job where you need to lay down alot of solution hydroforce is good. Pump up used alot for tile and grout and small carpet clean jobs. But both have pros and cons get the hydroforce great tool

Reactions: Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m not saying it’s better or more professional at all. But I’ve owned expensive pump up sprayers and cheap pump up sprayers. The ones that lasted longest for me atleast is $5 Wal Mart one every time. I so badly want a good sprayer.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hydroforce (injection sprayers) are superior for speed and effectiveness if used correctly.

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
I’m not saying it’s better or more professional at all. But I’ve owned expensive pump up sprayers and cheap pump up sprayers. The ones that lasted longest for me atleast is $5 Wal Mart one every time. I so badly want a good sprayer.
Hydroforce is the CRB of sprayers, hell of a lot more professional than a $5 Walmart sprayer lol....
The adjustable dial Revolution sprayer sucks!!! But the standard Hydroforce is fine!!!!

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Trust me I agree.... hence why I said that in my post. But all over TMF, and FB people complain about brand new sprayers leaking.
I’ll buy one ASAP if Rob can check it out before shipping it. Are they warrantied?
@AussieCarpetBloke I like that the “crb” of sprayers you had me there! Lol

Last edited:

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Thats no good. Apprecite the reply. You just use the pump up sprayers. What brand works for you.
I watched a few videos explaining how much better the pressurized prespray works.
I wouldn't take @AZHome&Carpet advice too seriously, he just graduated from rookie status at the end of the last year. But he's on something , seriously. The one I use, shows minor leak also, but I have it for 6-7 years. The rest of the inventory
( honestly without counting I can say I have at least 10 dema valves and 5 complete sprayer setups and all they need is a $15 repair kit. You can have a different means of spraying down protector, deo and pre spray ( hand pumps - 1quart, 1 gal, 2 gal., 4 gal backpack sprayer) but get one injection sprayer. You'll spend around $130-$150, depending on distributor, but get one.
I'll PM you if you like and give you a real situations, when use of injection sprayer is a must. Carry on...

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hydroforce (injection sprayers) are superior for speed and effectiveness if used correctly.

Is there Rob's secret injection system being developed? All you need, is a little tweaking and since you don't clean anymore, you have a plenty of time on your hands...
Surprise us.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Doesn’t take a career plumber to know there’s a leak.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens

Reactions: Sleepybear

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Funny the thread that went on forever talking about how mad people were with the leaky Hydroforce Sprayers magically disappeared as many posts and threads do

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Funny the thread that went on forever talking about how mad people were with the leaky Hydroforce Sprayers magically disappeared as many posts and threads do
Threads disappear? How did you acquire this false narrative?

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Now as to injection sprayers that leak there are two simple solutions. One, just cut your ball valve off. Two, install a check valve behind the lance jet.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
Doesn’t take a career plumber to know there’s a leak.
Takes a Professional Career Carpet Cleaner to know how to use and maintain an in-line sprayer
If you read the thread you posted, all the information provided by the experts allows you to do just that

Reactions: Luky

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
The only time I ever had a Hydroforce sprayer leak was when it was time to replace the QD between the trigger and the hose, or when I didn't teflon the threads well enough. Either way it was a quick and easy fix and I've put some pretty heavy abuse on both of mine over the last year and a half.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Takes a Professional Career Carpet Cleaner to know how to use and maintain an in-line sprayer
If you read the thread you posted, all the information provided by the experts allows you to do just that
It takes a “Career” carpet cleaner to learn how to maintain a sprayer...... Maybe that’s my In, I’ll start a class and mentor others on this complexity.

TWalters

Jun 22, 2018
Real Name
Tristen Walters
I am still in the rookie class, and I can say I would never want to tackle a big job without the speed of the hydro force. however, for most of my residential work, I use pump up sprayers. It keeps my from having to worry about hoses in the way, and where I am people want their doors shut for as long as possible. So I’m able to prespray and agitate before having to leave a door open. (Yes, I know, a door cover would fix this. Just can’t afford it now) I also like being able to know that my prespray is mixed and applied evenly. Most of the time hydro force’s will work without a problem, but me being a rookie, I may not catch that something is wrong until after I’ve sprayed a whole house. Lol so I’d definitely recommend one if you plan on taking on any type of big jobs. Commercial, or even big residential