Hydro Force Injection Problem | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Hydro Force Injection Problem

TWalters

Jun 22, 2018
Real Name
Tristen Walters
Hello,
I have a hydro force sprayer that I had to replace the injector block on. I used it for 2 jobs, then it quit working again. I have checked without metering tip, without tube, to see if it has any kind of suction. I took apart all the connections to ensure nothing is clogged, cleaned all in line filters by the quick connects. Still nothing. I looked into the silver cap without the yellow metering tip on while it was running, and noticed that the silver ball was being pushed into the bottom of the silver cap, which I think is preventing it from allowing suction. When I turn the ball valve off, it allows the silver ball to float up like it is supposed to, and injects a very small amount of chemical into the tubing. I think the problem seems to be that the ball is being forced by pressure to the bottom of the silver cap and won’t allow any room for the suction to work. I have tried changing PSI from 200-800 and no luck. Any ideas?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Typically, if the injector tries to fill the container you are getting to much back pressure from the outbound side of the block through the gun to the Teejet, is it an 06 jet? Check for issues there first.

TWalters

Jun 22, 2018
Real Name
Tristen Walters
Typically, if the injector tries to fill the container you are getting to much back pressure from the outbound side of the block through the gun to the Teejet, is it an 06 jet? Check for issues there first.
Yes it is an 06 jet. Is that the correct one?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Yes it is. Inside the block there is a backup washer and a nozzle... If the tiny nozzle has any debris in it, it won't pull chemical either. Here's what they look like.

20190531_191809.jpg

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
clean the filter in the handle . yes look hard there is one in there that gets over looked.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Note that the spring is a little larger on one end than the other. It won't draw properly if the spring is put in upside down.

Reactions: Sir James

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Note that the spring is a little larger on one end than the other. It won't draw properly if the spring is put in upside down.

Could you explain the position?

what position should the small end point, towards block or towards siphon tube?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Could you explain the position?

what position should the small end point, towards block or towards siphon tube?
Some systems don't have " uneven" spring. If your does, wide part of the spring goes towards block and narrow part with a ball sitting on it will face cap of the siphon tube

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
The gun is really dripping on my hydro force, what is the fix, do I need a new gun ?

You can buy jets with check valve's for your wands and hydroforce for zero leaks. The jets in the top bag in this picture have the check valves already installed the bottom hydroforce jets in the bottom bag already have them installed as well. The middle bag is an extra nozzle, backup washer and a couple extra springs and balls for the jets.
Screenshot_20190604-144821_Gallery.jpg

TWalters

Jun 22, 2018
Real Name
Tristen Walters
Well, I think I figured out my problem. it doesn’t have a water nozzle or washer. And no spring where the ball is. Not sure what the previous owner did or why he took them out, but that’s been a big problem since I got started. “Why in the world did he do this?” Lol does anybody have any recommendations on where to purchase these parts? Closest local distributor is 1.5 hours away

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Parts can be ordered from www.interlinksupply.com or call 800 660-5803. If you call, ask fro Teena or Schyler to put these small parts in a padded envelope and drop them in a mailbox to save on the freight costs. Freight on small items can get crazy.

TWalters

Jun 22, 2018
Real Name
Tristen Walters
Parts can be ordered from www.interlinksupply.com or call 800 660-5803. If you call, ask fro Teena or Schyler to put these small parts in a padded envelope and drop them in a mailbox to save on the freight costs. Freight on small items can get crazy.
Will do! Always hesitated to order online since freight is crazy expensive. A $3 part turns into a $15-$20 cost. I will be sure to have them do that! Thanks

Reactions: Scott W