Dan Johnson

Apr 10, 2012
Ca
www.johnson-and-son.com
Real Name
Dan Johnson
Business Location
United States
that stinks!! sorry to hear you had so much trouble with it. Mine isn't leaking and has ran good for a bit. It's under warranty from my supplier for a year parts and labor thankfully. We've been buying from them for 25 years so they take care of us usually pretty good. I've rebuilt/Modified a lot of different machines so I'm sure i can always do some work around stuff if needed after the warranty period. Thanks for the quick response though. Hope your company is Thriving Now!!

letchworth

Jan 31, 2010
Greenville NC
Real Name
Lee
Business Location
United States
Sorry I couldn't help we bought 3 steamactions and have been good to us so far and no major problem and one machine has over 8000 hr on it

Dan Johnson

Apr 10, 2012
Ca
www.johnson-and-son.com
Real Name
Dan Johnson
Business Location
United States
Nice!! Glad to hear it. My other Unit is the Prochem Performer 405 AD. Love this unit but can't imagine not having a 59 blower after the 875. Thinking of a used Vortex or Areotech Rig next.
Bought my Dad out and finally starting to expand again. We used to have 3 trucks but scaled back as he got older and lousy help. I now have great help! Pay them well and appreciate them
and it goes a long long ways!!

Reactions: matt30577

letchworth

Jan 31, 2010
Greenville NC
Real Name
Lee
Business Location
United States
I have 5 trucks 2 Areotech and 3 steamactions my new steamaction has a,50hp Kubota and has more vac and heat than the aerotechtruckmounts and on around 35k we are going to sale the aerotechtruckmounts in September

Reactions: matt30577

Dan Johnson

Apr 10, 2012
Ca
www.johnson-and-son.com
Real Name
Dan Johnson
Business Location
United States
Wow!! That sounds like an impressive machine you have. I'll have to check it out. If you could send me a link or any pics sometime that would be great!

letchworth

Jan 31, 2010
Greenville NC
Real Name
Lee
Business Location
United States
I can text them to yoy I have it set up in a dodge promaster 2500 van I think John sales the owner of steamaction will have one in vegas at the convention

roland

Mar 2, 2006
Chesapeake, VA
Had problems when I first got my 875, but it's a learning curve on the heat. If you have the diverter in the heat position in the summer, you can't use enough water to cool it down. With the diverter in the off (no heat) the 1st stage heat exchanger will give you 210. Winter is a little more forgiving, so just remember, you don't need the diverter in the heat mode in summer.