Hydramaster Titan 875.

Mas

Feb 26, 2018
Goleta california
Real Name
Masood Amirkhani
Business Location
United States
Good morning, I was wondering if you can give me some guidance Whether or not to buy A used hydramaster 875 with 3900 hours on it for $8000
I’ve used Prochem 405 and couple of blue lines for years, never owned hydramasters. I’ve been hurt buying used but reluctant to continue to do so, based on my $$ situation. I live in south CA and the machine is in Washington state. Are there any week points about these machines that you can think of? Appreciate any Advise,,
Masood.

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
If you don't want to get hurt again pass. Very undependable machines. That why HM discontinued them and never produced any more. Their are a few that ran good. You probably can't find a HX or others parts for them

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
Often when buying used equipment you're buying someone else's problem. I bought a used truck before, but i knew what repairs needed to done.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
If you don't want to get hurt again pass. Very undependable machines. That why HM discontinued them and never produced any more. Their are a few that ran good. You probably can't find a HX or others parts for them
I heard somewhere that HM discontinued them because it was costing them a lot to produce and they weren’t selling as much because of price point? But I heard those machines are beasts.

I hear that many 575 owners love their machines, I would assume 875 machines share similar engineering?
I know of a 875 for sale that’s why am curious.