Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How good are they? Reliable? Hot? Kubota engine? Anyone own one here?

334ff6d801df2bbe4414ea6cae6f0276.jpg

Reactions: admin

akgolfpro

Sep 9, 2010
Real Name
Adam King
Business Location
United States
I’m about to find out. I keep on seeing them for sale so I’m getting freaked out, but I message the owner who is selling and they say they are great!
I can’t think of a better truck mount for the price for a one man show.
Also she is a beauty!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
@rob allen This might be a good place to start your research. :)https://www.truckmountforums.com/search/204727/?q=Titan+575&o=relevance

I've heard more good about those machines than bad, but any heat exhcange machine is almost bound to have some problems. You've had several notable members on here saying how reliable they were if I remember correctly. Some haven't posted in months or years though. @SRD just sold one, but I don't think he said why he decided to sell it rather than just put it in another van or what he was switching it out to.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I found one with really low hours and van with low miles. Exceptional condition for 18k. Good or great deal?

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Only reason mine was for sale is because the transit it was in got totaled. I still have another one we bought at the same time. Absolutely great machines, great vacuum, great heat, never failed to do what i asked it to day in and day out.

Reactions: wandwizard

North County

Oct 27, 2018
Real Name
Tom Robinson
I have a 575 with 5287 hours on it. Original motor, blower, pump, chemical pump. Believe it or not, original belts on blower and pump. I changed out the fan belt on the motor. cleaned the heat exchanger once. Meticulous on other regular maintenance oil changes ect. Mine has the dihatsu dm950. This has been the most user friendly, trouble free, reliable piece of equipment I have ever delt with. Turned up on high, heat will stay pegged at 240 all day and all the vacuum you could want.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have a 575 with 5287 hours on it. Original motor, blower, pump, chemical pump. Believe it or not, original belts on blower and pump. I changed out the fan belt on the motor. cleaned the heat exchanger once. Meticulous on other regular maintenance oil changes ect. Mine has the dihatsu dm950. This has been the most user friendly, trouble free, reliable piece of equipment I have ever delt with. Turned up on high, heat will stay pegged at 240 all day and all the vacuum you could want.
I’m so worried about the belts, thanks

Reactions: rob allen