https://shop.truckmountforums.com the worst customer service Ive ever had | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

https://shop.truckmountforums.com the worst customer service Ive ever had

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I had to order a clutch for my White Magic unit.Told them that I can find the ones all day that have the serpentine belt but my unit has 2 V belts as a pully."Oh yes Sir this is the part you need,we can get it in 10 days".I didnt have much choise so I had to wait for the part to get here and put my appointments off.So 2 weeks later after my card was instantly charged the part shows up.I set it on the table and open it up and low and behold it for a SERPENTINE system.So after 2 weeks of no work and after stressing what I needed I call them up and they say send it back and give me the number of another company to check with.So I wrap it back up,never touched the light of day mind you,and send it back and call the other number.There employees tell me 10 times more about the parts than https://shop.truckmountforums.com even knew and said he had 42 of them in stock and it was almost $200 cheaper too.So 2 days later the right part shows up extreamly hassle free.So I check my card and no money had been refunded so I called https://shop.truckmountforums.com back because I knew they had recived the part.I ask whats going on and they say we have to mail it back to who we got it from and have them test it then they get back to us then we decided how much to credit you and it will appear on your card IN 2 WEEKS! I said what? You instantly took my money and made me wait for 2 weeks workless and now since your parts people are incompatent you get it sent back and expect me to set here with no part or money while you run me through your system.Basicly yes is all they could say.So I wait....and I wait.....no refund.Call them again and they say oh we see where your credit went through today and it should be on your card.Look at my account no money.So I call right back and get another clueless operator and this one says this take 3 to 5 days to show up but that she would email me a confermation."O.K. Whatever"....Check the email and noticed the amount is $65 short.So I instantly call back and get another clueless operator that says its a restocking fee...."A restocking fee for what?Because you sent me the wrong part?"...Well Sir I will see what I can get done and call you right back.Well no call that day or the next so I called the following.By now I am completely pissed to say it nice but I try to get through this the best I could."OK Sir your right we will lift the restocking charge" so I think everything is cool.Check my account and no $65 from them.I wait 4 days and call back."Sir we are sorry we dont know how that got by us but it's fixed now"......"There is a god!!!!"....Anyway add up the figures again and now its 20 somthing dollars short!....HERE WE GO AGAIN...Call them up and tell them straight up,"Im tired of being whipped around by you guys and if it isnt straightened out today finialy,I am just got to dispute it with the credit card company".....Well that got there attention so now a work credit order is out for it and I should see it on my card in 3 to 5 days.Not that I had bought alot from them to begen with but I will never even buy a Brillo pad from them for the rest of my carpet cleaning days and wanted to share my experience with the carpet cleaning world so they dont get caught up in there incompatent web of crap.https://shop.truckmountforums.com really dropped the ball on this one and I bet some office person will chime in and try to make up for it(or I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt to be honest) but I will end by saying you are the worst company in the carpet cleaning world as far as customer service....at least 20 calls to get what was owed to me!

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
That's really weird.

I have unreal customer service from them.
I have my sales reps personal phone number too and I txt him all the time with questions about prices and technical junk. He answers me quick and when I need more Chems he puts together the orders in minutes and has them shipped to my front door the next day with free shipping!

Here's we're I see a difference though, I don't order parts from them for my TM, thats why I bought the machine I did, because the dealer is only 30 min from me and stocks parts. I'd never buy something I need as my only machine of I didn't have part readily available.

And parts departments at any company I've ever bought from always have issues with stuff like this. Doesn't really surprise me.
And not really surprised someone had that kind of part cheaper. There's soo many ways and places to buy just about any part nowadays that there's always someone somewhere that has it too. But I bet they don't carry all the chemicals you need also..

Sorry this happened man. You live and you learn.

But I bet they will make it right. I've never seen anything but good things from them personally.

PS. Could you break up future paragraphs a bit? That is unreadable.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
PS. Could you break up future paragraphs a bit? That is unreadable.

If you couldnt read it why did you even comment on somthing so unreadable or was you too busy correcting somones grammer that you didnt notice how many sentences you started off with the word And?

Im glad you got your reps personal number and you guys text eachother and all that sweet stuff but I happen to live well over 100 miles from the nearest cleaning store and thought I could do business with a major company who's been in the business over 30 years......WRONG!

crane

Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Real Name
steve crane
Business Location
United States
That does seem odd. I have ALWAYS had excellent customer service from them. Most everything I own I got from https://shop.truckmountforums.com. I have only used dallas and St. Louis. but they are the best so far. Anna in Dallas is number one. I can order something and have it the next day. They even help with shipping sometimes. Sorry for such a bad deal, but dont count them out just on one bad experience. The guys in Dallas are awsome and their tech support is superb. JMO.

Oh, I also live close to 200 miles away. Distance doesn't mean anything if you get the service.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
If you couldnt read it why did you even comment on somthing so unreadable or was you too busy correcting somones grammer that you didnt notice how many sentences you started off with the word And?

Im glad you got your reps personal number and you guys text eachother and all that sweet stuff but I happen to live well over 100 miles from the nearest cleaning store and thought I could do business with a major company who's been in the business over 30 years......WRONG!

Hey sorry man. Didn't mean to offend. I want trying to correct grammar, just saying its too hard to read that giant word orgy.

Anyways, that's too bad you had that experience.
If I was you I'd probably never want to buy parts from them again either, I'm just saying I have nothing but good experiences as far as ordering Chems go.

PS I didn't read the whole thing. Unreadable

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Hey sorry man. Didn't mean to offend. I want trying to correct grammar, just saying its too hard to read that giant word orgy.

PS I didn't read the whole thing. Unreadable

You dont offend me as I know the type very well.Its easy to smart off online.....about as easy as it is to use spell check but you probley cant read that button unless its in a proper paragraph.Let's leave it at this,let them owe you $500 for a month and see how quick you get to texting.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
You dont offend me as I know the type very well.Its easy to smart off online.....about as easy as it is to use spell check but you probley cant read that button unless its in a proper paragraph.Let's leave it at this,let them owe you $500 for a month and see how quick you get to texting.
As much as it would thrill me to do exactly as you have commanded me to do and walk away from this, I would, buuuuttt I can't. I don't use spell check because I'm on a iPhone And I don't care at all at all if I spell things right. I just abhorr train wreck paragraphs.

As far as the 500 or a month, take a number. If you can't ride out 500 then how'd you go two weeks without a TM?

Bad planning. I know because I've been guilty of the same thing.

Actually I'm out 598 for two and a half weeks right now waiting on some equipment that's back ordered or something. That's business. Bfd.

I feel your pain though.
Have a beer man. Heck if your close I'll buy ya one!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Steamer 74,
I starting to see why you go by steamer. Torrey didn't mean no offense, just making a comment is all like the rest of us. Hope it all works out for you. Johnny

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Well let me add this then.It wasnt easy toughing out the $500 or being out of business for almost a month being I just had major back sugery and have 3 kids and a wife and was out of work for 12 weeks just prior due to the sugery.That's exactly why it upset me like it did if you can now understand that.Im not going to swell up and make out like I am the only carpet cleaner in my area and I have it like that because I dont.I am a week to week kind of person that works hard for my money and demand just a little respect from a muli-million dollar 30+ year established company.You may not be able to stoop down to my level and realize that but thats how it is.I recived the worst customer service to be had from a company and it is my right to share my experience.Again Im happy that you are so impressed with them as a company,but I didnt get that service so I am not happy at all.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Steamer 74,
I starting to see why you go by steamer. Torrey didn't mean no offense, just making a comment is all like the rest of us. Hope it all works out for you. Johnny

Yes Sir,and I think I have every right to be steamed up too.....

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Where's Island Boy when you need him...

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Well let me add this then.It wasnt easy toughing out the $500 or being out of business for almost a month being I just had major back sugery and have 3 kids and a wife and was out of work for 12 weeks just prior due to the sugery.That's exactly why it upset me like it did if you can now understand that.Im not going to swell up and make out like I am the only carpet cleaner in my area and I have it like that because I dont.I am a week to week kind of person that works hard for my money and demand just a little respect from a muli-million dollar 30+ year established company.You may not be able to stoop down to my level and realize that but thats how it is.I recived the worst customer service to be had from a company and it is my right to share my experience.Again Im happy that you are so impressed with them as a company,but I didnt get that service so I am not happy at all.

I feel your pain man. I couldn't go 12+ weeks without work! I'd be sunk!

I've meet the two owners of https://shop.truckmountforums.com personally, one time I called my rep because I was out of town and found out a huge check bounced and my order with them was gonna get declined. I panicked and called down there to tell them to stop the order. He knew I needed the Chems to keep my truck moving so he sent a couple gallons for instantly knowing I'd be good for it later when I got the money! If that doesn't make me a power cheerleader for their service then I don't know what would.

I bet if you talked to the right people they would make it up to you. Sometimes crap happens and there may have been a employee that made I mistake on what to ordered and the 2 week return policy is a pain, who knows.

I hope your health issues get better and don't keep you away from work in the future..
I can't imagine how hard that must be to deal with.

I know Matt7 and a couple others also have had some real bad luck with these kinds of things.

I'm gonna text Rob Allen and have him ship you a gallon of Preload if you havnt tried it and want to.
I love it.

Hope things get better.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I feel your pain man. I couldn't go 12+ weeks without work! I'd be sunk!

I've meet the two owners of John don personally, one time I called my rep because I was out of town and found out a huge check bounced and my order with them was gonna get declined. I panicked and called down there to tell them to stop the order. He knew I needed the Chems to keep my truck moving so he sent a couple gallons for instantly knowing I'd be good for it later when I got the money! If that didn'takr me a power cheerleader for their service then I don't know what would.

I bet if you talked to the right people they would make it up to you. Sometimes crap happens and there may have been a employee that made I mistake on what to order and the 2 week return policy is a pain, who knows.

I hope your health issues get better and don't keep you away from work in the future..
I can't imagine how hard that must be to deal with.

I know Matt7 and a couple others also have had some real bad luck with these kinds of things.

I'm gonna text Rob Allen and have him ship you a gallon of Preload if you havnt tried it and want to.
I love it.

Hope things get better.

Thanks man...no offence intended.This sure did throw a monkey wrench in my plans to stay above water if you know what I mean...with respect

Reactions: Chokemaster
T

TheEyeball

He says he's sorry and this is your response?

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I have to say if i waited that long for a part and when it got to me and was the wrong part, I would expect a refund that minute and then some.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I have seen banks take up to 10 days to process a refund...

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
As much as it would thrill me to do exactly as you have commanded me to do and walk away from this, I would, buuuuttt I can't. I don't use spell check because I'm on a iPhone And I don't care at all at all if I spell things right. I just abhorr train wreck paragraphs.

As far as the 500 or a month, take a number. If you can't ride out 500 then how'd you go two weeks without a TM?

Bad planning. I know because I've been guilty of the same thing.

Actually I'm out 598 for two and a half weeks right now waiting on some equipment that's back ordered or something. That's business. Bfd.

I feel your pain though.
Have a beer man. Heck if your close I'll buy ya one!
Torrey you still don't have them? Man I think I know what your waiting on. I can't wait to hear how you like them