FB - How would you guys price the cleaning of... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB How would you guys price the cleaning of...

Discussion in 'TMF Facebook Group' started by Bryant Allen, Oct 12, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Bryant Allen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How would you guys price the cleaning of booths (back only) if it were a major restaurant chain and you would have 8 stores? Looking someone that has done it before. I know everyone’s cost to operate is different. Thank you

2. Jesse Dixon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I start at $9 per back for a 2 seater with lower back. High back and 3 seaters i go as high as $14 per back.

3. Kevin Leach Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I tried cleaning some filthy ones once and pure citrus and 220 degrees wouldn't touch them.

4. Robert Allen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Solvent, Fels bars and continuous flow uph tool.

5. Mike Bonwell Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bryant,
    you are right that everyone has different costs, but what matters is yours. I would hope that you did a demo clean to see how well they cleaned up and how long it took. this way there are no surprises...they know what they are going to get and you know your cost to clean one booth. Let's say it took you 6 minutes to clean it. Hopefully you are shooting to make 150 to 175 per hour. So...that would mean you would clean 10 per hour at $15 to $17.50 per booth. Hope this helps.

6. Ron Papke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let's say they had twenty booths. That would take between 2-3 hours depending if you were agitating or not. I would charge 250.00.

7. Bryant Allen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, 17 regular booths (2x4), 6 small booths (2x2), 2 double booths (2x8), 2 corner booths, 3 long benches (2x15)

And about 360 Sqft Of Carpet.

Booths on a quarterly plan and carpet monthly

7 restaurants, what say you. I don’t normally factor in multiple locations. What say you out in work land?

8. Mike Bonwell Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do the demo clean...it answers everything