How would I seal this? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

How would I seal this?

Rem

Jun 30, 2011
Real Name
Remington Reeder
Business Location
United States
The tiles show to bead moisture. I assume just the group needs a sealer(I have bulletproof on hand). Do i spray seal the entire surface and then wipe tiles clean?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 202

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
The tiles show to bead moisture. I assume just the group needs a sealer(I have bulletproof on hand). Do i spray seal the entire surface and then wipe tiles clean?

Thanks
I would do that using an impregnator water based product. Make sure you get ALL the sealer off the tile...

Reactions: extremeservices

Rem

Jun 30, 2011
Real Name
Remington Reeder
Business Location
United States
I would do that using an impregnator water based product. Make sure you get ALL the sealer off the tile...
Thanks for the reply. Is this a hands and knees with a towel task, or is there a better way to clean sealer residue off of the tiles?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the reply. Is this a hands and knees with a towel task, or is there a better way to clean sealer residue off of the tiles?
You will waste a lot of sealer doing it that way. Use a grout sealing stick and only seal the grout lines.

extremeservices

Feb 24, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Ryan felts
I try not to get it on the tile an wipe of asap when I do. Otherwise not fun. Find best way to only apply it to the grout

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I have misted on the sealer then used a sqeegee to get it off the tiles and into the grout lines. The trick is to mist on just enough that the grout lines holds all the sealer. It's a learning thing but a trick worth knowing for sure.