How well has Facebook worked for your area?

SuckItUp

Jun 19, 2012
Clear Lake, TX
www.mean2clean.com
Real Name
Remington
Business Location
United States
I don't mean paying them for ads, no. I recently learned (and was it a revelation) that my company was not appearing in the search engine of Facebook.

Any form of carpet cleaning in my area. Nada. I thought this was strange, so I am cosulting a buddy of mine who knows a ton about this stuff to figure out why.

In the meantime - Have your clients been finding you? Is it effective for you? What are your posts typically about? If you PAY for ads, how're they working out ROI wise?

Thanks.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I don’t know as I don’t handle it as we have a social media girl in the office. I do know Facebook works very well for us.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Facebook is all I use. Once you get a business Facebook page going and several dozen 5 star reviews. Then it will start to snowball on you. People in a neighborhood group will post a question asking for a good carpet cleaning company and 10 of your past clients will praise your work. That is the best advertising you can get. And when you get referrals like that the customers don't even ask it care about price.