Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
The real reason is because our laws and system have become so corrupt that even enforcing something like this could even possibly wind you up getting sued. When I was growing up if you got caught they would detain you and it possibly could wind you up in jail depending on the crime. When I was a teen, and I'm telling on myself here, I was caught red handed stealing some batteries, probably D or C cells I think, at the local K-mart. Yeah I know I'm a criminal. They actually detained me and CALLED the COPS!!! I wasn't arrested, but I tell you what, I NEVER stole another thing in my life after that! I also stole a Hershey candy bar when I was 5 y/o and I think a bottle of men's cologne in my teens. So there, it's all out now. Boy I'm so relieved. I've been wanting to confess that for years. Btw, my own cousin caught me with the candy bar and made me take it back.
Kmart don't play around. My brother in law worked security there about 20 yeas ago and he would chase people out and tackle them and hold them down until police got there.

• Haha
Reactions: wandwizard

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I live in the most populated Canadian province, and my business is down about $12k from last year, but we have survived. I didn't get any work since Dec 24. However, I have booked 1 job for tomorrow. Am I complaining? No. I am just resting my muscles and keeping myself positive and at the same time getting ready for the upcoming busy season.

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Launched a new cleaning business the day our state went into lockdown.....2 weeks booked out and never looked back. Could have had another truck out there if I would of had someone else to run it. Grateful for the Lord providing

Reactions: SRD

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
havent run the numbers yet but Id say even though we closed down in April, it should be about the same. Crazy busy the end of the year.

My sons business did over $1,000,000 in 2020