How to remove this spot from the white mattress?

Yura

Mar 19, 2020
Real Name
Iurii Pankovskyi
Hi all, faced such strange spot on a mattress.
After general cleaning it did not even change, tried few types of spot removing solution on both acidic and alkali side, nothing happened then tried to use oxygen bleacher and boosted it with a steam, did not work too. Any ideas how to deal with such spots?
Thanks a lot

IMG-20200328-WA0023.jpeg

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Hi all, faced such strange spot on a mattress.
After general cleaning it did not even change, tried few types of spot removing solution on both acidic and alkali side, nothing happened then tried to use oxygen bleacher and boosted it with a steam, did not work too. Any ideas how to deal with such spots?
Thanks a lot

View attachment 90379
If peroxide doesn’t work try a reducer or coffee stain remover. Could be coffee or tea. Sometimes peroxide won’t touch it.

Reactions: sbsscn and Yura

scruby

Apr 2, 2020
Real Name
Diane Zist
I just use bleach and dilute it with water but if ever I would do bleach I clean the whole mattress and not just the spot since I would get a white spot on the center if I do that.

Yura

Mar 19, 2020
Real Name
Iurii Pankovskyi
Then you should search for a better info, cause I removed numerous protein stains in past by oxi+steam when nothing else worked and never conservated them by that.

Yura

Mar 19, 2020
Real Name
Iurii Pankovskyi
here is a list of some typical for USA, in Ukraine we have some different oxygen bleaches like Ocean etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727_032950_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727_032950_com.android.chrome.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 97

TimetoShine

Jul 26, 2020
Real Name
James Cannon
I like to use a handheld rotary scrubber to get out stains like that, I would just use a standard prespray and then scrub that stain out. Then go over the mattress with an Upholstery rinse to clean it