- Nov 12, 2008
- Real Name
- Randy Dockins
- Business Location
- United States
I like the short version and how you are up selling other services in such a way the customer won't even realize it.
P.S. I would use a different picture for the woman scrubbing the tile & grout, she looks like she has a serious hangover and is about ready to lose it into the bucket.
Thank you Rob, this helps a lot to my cleaning companyWe now have a system to get an email from every single client when they call in. We will be mentioning that we will be sending a confirmation email of things to do to get ready from now on instead of just telling them. We also want to them to know about Scotchgard,urine removal and diverse services from a carpet cleaning pros perspective. We want it simple & short for busy clients. Care to add anything?
Mr or Mrs ..... (Insert my/your personal short message here)
- Free up a close driveway spot for our cleaning truck
- Vacuum the day before
- Remove fragile items & small furniture like lamps,dining room chairs and plants for example
- Secure or put away pets
- Remove area rugs if desired to be cleaned under
- Rain & snow have no effect on our cleaning
- Remove small items such as toys,clothing & drapes from floor
- Set thermostat to 72º & only open windows on sunshine low humidity days
- Please remember floors can be slippery
- If you chose tile & grout cleaning/color sealing point out loose or missing grout
- Vacuum furniture that you want cleaned
- Point out areas of concern such as spots,pet accidents & soiled traffic areas
- For safety's sake keep an eye on curious little ones
- Let the technician know if you want Scotchgard protector for your carpets
- Area rugs are best done at our rug cleaning plant but in home cleaning is available
- If you choose to protect your carpet with Scotchgard avoid walking on for 30 minutes
- If you chose flea spray people and pets must stay out of home for at least 2 hours
- Please remember floors can be slippery until dry
- Leave tabs and coasters under furniture legs for 24 hours
- Leave AC/Heat system & ceiling fans running till dry
- Pet odors,depending on treatment stage may take time to dissipate & may need a higher stage to solve
- If you had your mattress cleaned allow 4-6 hours dry time
- Bottles of our exclusive spot removers are available at our rug cleaning shop
- Cleaning carpets,furniture and tile once a year is ideal
- Don't forget we do water damage if your home floods for any reason
- Lastly our family owns Zap Flea & Pest control for all your pest needs!
(Closing short comment)
Drynclean Carpet Cleaning
Va Beach Rug Cleaning Spa
Now I know some go to great lengths to explain all the intricate details like the one I am posting below. Just don't feel it is necessary to load down clients with wordy explanations.
But here is a lengthy sample if you wish to draw from it;
ABC carpet Cleaning Cleaning Preparation Notice
Thank you for the opportunity to provide our professional cleaning service for you. Good preparation on your part helps everything go smoothly during the job and allows us to focus our efforts on giving you the best cleaning experience possible. We also want to ensure that you and your family are completely safe while we are working in your home. Elderly clients are requested not to walk around during the cleaning operation. This is to prevent tripping over the vacuum and solution line hoses. If it is necessary, please request the technician to assist you. Please give your attention to the items below. Remember, the rates quoted are based upon proper customer preparation. Your phone estimate is an approximate cost based on sizes called in. The exact size will be measured at the time of service. We will keep those measurements on file for future reference.
1. REGULAR CLEANING RATE: Vacuum well, including all edges. Remove all breakables, such as lamps, pictures, vases and other miscellaneous items from furniture tops which we will be moving. Also remove small furniture such as dining room chairs, computer chairs, chair mats and any other small items such as plants, paper shredders, toys, small rugs, etc. Baths, halls, landings and closets are always priced at the regular rate. If we are moving a multipiece sectional or bed, the room will be priced at our regular rate.
2- EMPTY CLEANING RATE: The room is to be empty which will save you ... cents per sq. ft. Your efforts to prepare properly will save you money. We will make an exception to this for jobs that are "almost empty". Furniture that is 'not practical to remove' can stay in place and we will carefully clean around it. This may include china/curio cabinets, entertainment centers, big screen tv/s, aquariums, most desks, file cabinets, oversized tree plants, pianos, pool tables, bookcases, grandfather clocks and appliances. The room is measured completely as if it were empty.We will allow a "couple" pieces of large movable furniture that we will move around while cleaning and still allow you to receive our empty rate. This would include a regular sofa, love seat or dining room table. If you have an adjoining area that these pieces could easily move to, then these pieces would be expected to be removed.
Use areas with hard surfaces such as kitchens, bathtubs, attached garages or areas not being cleaned for temporary storage.
Inform your technicians of any furniture that is fragile or broken so we may exercise extra care moving it. Due to liablitiy we cannot move appliances, tvs, piano etc
3- Thoroughly vacuum all carpet and steps. Use a crevice tool along the wall edges. Our cleaning rate is based upon the carpet already being freshly vacuumed. If you do not vacuum before our arrival, we will do so for an additional 5 cents a square foot. This would be a good time to install a clean vacuum bag to ensure optimal performance of your vacuum. This is especially important if you have pets that shed. If we will be cleaning your furniture, please vacuum off pet hair and any debris under the cushions. We generally clean the carpet edges along the wall with our hand tool. We use great care while doing so, however, freshly painted baseboards could easily be scratched. If your baseboards are freshly painted, please bring this to our attention. We will only clean edges along freshly painted baseboards if you take resposibility for any touch up painting that may need to be done.
- LIVING/FAMILY/GREAT ROOM: Remove chairs, recliners, end tables, coffee tables, magazine racks, plants, and any other small to medium furniture.Hang full length draperies on coat hangers from the rods. Do not load up furniture that is to be moved.
- If we are cleaning your furniture, please ensure we have 5 feet of 'elbow' room on all sides of the piece while working. If necessary move small tables etc to make room.
- DINING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINETTE: Remove dining room chairs. Do not place chairs on top of table. Remove the bottom front cover on the refrigerator and the bottom drawer on the stove. This will allow us to thoroughly clean to the edge as far as possible.
- BEDROOM: When cleaning only the traffic areas in a bedroom you may place small items on the bed. Please clear out items from under the bed so we don't accidently bump into them when cleaning. If possible, we can usually clean about one foot under the bed around the perimeter without moving it. If moving beds, do not load up with other furniture or items and clear out items from under the bed. Remove drawers from heavy dressers or chests unless we are cleaning around them. Tuck up bedspreads or skirting on beds that touch the floor. Bedroom walk-in closets can be cleaned only in the center open area if you do not want to empty the items from the floor. If cleaning the closet completely, have the lower clothes up off the carpet several inches.
- If cleaning your mattress please remove all pillows, bedding and sheets so the mattress is ready to clean on our arrival.
We use great care while doing so, but depending on the type and age of paint on your baseboards there is a chance that they could be marked up. If this occurs we cannot be responsible if you would like your edges cleaned. We use corner guards to reduce possibilities.
4- Please call to the technician's attention any spots, stains or odors which may require special attention. If possible, identify the cause of a spot. If we are aware of the cause it will assist us in choosing a product to attempt removal. Inform us of any products you have used previously. Some spot cleaning products can permanently discolor and may not be apparent until the carpet is rinsed. We cannot be responsible for damage caused by previous cleaning attempts. We will make every attempt to remove your stains. Some stains require specialized attention and advanced solutions. We will advise you of possible stain removal solutions. Some solutions may cause color loss. If you would like us to attempt stain removal you accept responsibility for any damage that may occur.
If we are treating for urine odor, a blacklight inspection may be necessary to locate the affected areas. A blacklight works best when the room is dark. To prepare, please cover windows and close blinds to darken the room. If this is not possible, contact us to arrange other plans such as using our blacklight before your appointment to mark the spots at night when the room is dark.
5- As general practice, we open and clean under every door adjoining to areas we are cleaning to remove any air filtration lines and thoroughly clean the edges. If there are any doors you do not want opened or private areas of the home you do not want us to enter, please bring this to the technicians attention upon arrival.
6- Please bring to our attention any preexisting conditions or other items that may require special handling or care. Point out any furniture that has loose legs, parts that are already broken or items that cannot be moved. If you have a berber style carpet bring to our attention any loose yarns. If we are not aware of such, our equipment may cause the yarn to 'run away' and we cannot be responsible. Please have this repaired by a professional carpet installer or if not too difficult, we can give you a price on the repair. If your grout is loose or cracked from improper installation or from the floor settling, the grout will need repaired. We cannot be responsible for loose grout that is removed during our normal cleaning process. Odor from pet accidents and other odor producing substances may become more noticeable for a period of time after the cleaning because of the elevated moisture content. Generally it will return to the same pre-cleaning condition after it has dried completely. We cannot be held responsible for such odor producing deposits unless we are able to identify, treat and neutralize such odors. (Please visit our website Pet Stain & odor page to learn more.
7- Please let your pets know that our technicians do not bite. We would appreciate mutual consideration in this regard. A constant barking dog is very disturbing to our technicians. Please have pets put in an area so they will not bark, bite or run away. While working in your home the door will be cracked open 2-3 inches to allow for our hoses to come in. You are responsible for your pets where abouts during the cleaning. Please put them in an area out of the way while we are working.To prevent injury or burns, please keep children and pets away from our truck, equipment, tools, hoses and cleaning products.
Special Attention if you have a pet bird. Our cleaning solutions are nontoxic and safe for your family and the environment. However, birds are reported to have very sensitive respiratory systems. Even a change in air drafts can sometimes affect the health of a bird. You know your bird's sensitivities best, but we ask that you take the bird to a separate room for 24 hours where we will not be cleaning or cover the bird cage with a sheet.
8- We may need access to a water source and electric power. We prefer a soft water hook up in the garage or we can use an outside faucet or an indoor sink. Inform the technicians of any water faucet that is broken or leaks that we should not hook up to. We are not responsible for any damage caused by any pre-existing broken faucets. Our equipment is truck mounted and powered by its own engine, however we may need electric power to turn on lights, power our fans or steam iron for specialty stain removal. Access to power can be a concern when a house is being sold or purchased and the utilities have been turned off.
9- Help dry your carpet faster. If cleaning during the summer, please leave your air conditioning on so when we arrive it is 72 degrees. This will help the carpet dry faster because the air conditioning removes the humidity from the air in your home. Since cleaning is a very physical job you will also keep your cleaning technician comfortable so they do not become a sweaty mess while working. We will use our fans to begin speed drying while at your home. We use care when setting up our fans but from time to time the high airflow has caused items that are not secured to the wall to fall off such as a light art frame. Please bring to our attention any items you may have a concern with. If you have any fans or dehumidifiers, please have them wiped off clean and sitting near the area we will be cleaning. If you do not have any, you may want to ask friends or neighbors if they have fans you can borrow. We will be happy to set them up for you when we are done cleaning to continue the drying process. If you have ceiling fans be sure they are set so the air is blowing down. Check that the fan blades are clean so dust does not fall onto the freshly cleaned carpet. Turn OFF any humidifiers, these add moisture to the air which will slow the drying process.
10- Payment is required upon completion. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS. We prefer personal checks. We also accept Visa, Master Card or Discover with an additional 2% Credit Card Convenience Fee of the total transaction. We do accept cash, however your cleaning technician does not carry change. All checks and payment should be made payable to ..........Carpet Cleaning or ...... Cleaning & Restoration Inc. If you must leave before we are completed you need to provide a payment method. All math on invoices is double checked at the office. If math errors are discovered we will contact you with the proper adjustment and either refund or collect the difference. A $25 fee will be charged for any NSF and/or dishonored check. When the invoice is complete we will email you a copy from our web based software. Please provide us with your primary email address and add .................o your "Safe List" to prevent our messages from going to your Junk Folder. If you do not have an email address we will be happy to print it at our office and mail you a copy.
11- Please clear vehicles from the driveway. We will need the space closest to the door we will be entering. We cannot park inside of a garage or carport because of the exhaust fumes from the truck. If you have to leave while we are cleaning, please remove your car from the garage and park it on the street before we arrive so we don't block you in. Please ensure there is a clear clean path from where our van will be parked to the entrance of the home. This may include shoveling snow off the walks or sweeping garage floor debris clear to help us from tracking it into your home.
12. When you schedule you usually will not receive an exact arrival time. We generally will lay out our jobs and coordinate everyone's time schedules the day before your appointment. You may call then or we will call you at the end of the day to confirm your appointment arrival time window. We make every effort to keep our appointments, even if running behind schedule. However, on occasion we may have to adjust our arrival time. We will not rush through one job to arrive on time to the following job. By being prepared you can help us to maintain our schedule. If for some reason we have to adjust our schedule, we will call to let you know. If you are curious about time, feel free to call us the day of your appointment and we will give you our best estimate of arrival time.
13. If for some reason you must reschedule your appointment or adjust the cleaning order, please give us as much notice as possible. If you give us more than a 24 hour notice you can avoid a cancellation charge. If you would like to add or reduce your cleaning order please let us know so we can allow appropriate time in our schedule. Don’t worry if it rains and/or snows, you don’t need to cancel your appointment. These conditions have no affect on the cleaning or drying time. We will take precautions to ensure we do not track rain and/or snow inside.
14. After cleaning your carpets and upholstery, keep them looking clean and fresh with Scotchgard protection. Scotchgard basically cuts your wear in half and resists ugly stains. It is a great tool to safeguard your fine carpet furnishings.
6 Reasons you should apply protector;
6 Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn't repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove.The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
6. 3M recommends the application of Scotchgard after each cleaning on all carpet fiber types. With an application of Scotchgard carpet protector, you have the assurance your carpet is protected with a premium quality product.
The result of having protector applied to your carpet is that your carpet will look better and last longer .
2 primary ways that factory protector is removed from a carpet…
- 2 primary ways that factory protector is removed from a carpet
1. Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years depending on traffiic, abrasion, caused by regular foot traffic and vacuuming, will remove a significant amount of the protector and lower its effectiveness.
2. Improper cleaning solutions. Uneducated, uninformed, and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip it's protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
4 Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Protector
1. Not using high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the warranty of the carpet. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors. We apply Scotchgard Protector
2. Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
3. Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn't allow for complete penetration on the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our Company technicians are diligently trained for proper application.
4. Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. Our Company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
Here are the other services we offer. Click on the following service you are interested in.
Tile & grout cleaning & resealing
Are You About to Take A Jack Hammer to Your Tile Floors?
Sick Of Looking At Those Filthy Grout Lines?
Are you tired of getting on your hands and knees in an attempt to clean the grout, yet have little success?
Tired of cleaning your floor with a mop, bucket and toothbrush?
Wish you could find someone that could really get your grout clean?
The Old Days Of Mops And Tooth Brushes Are Gone Forever!
Latest Technology Cleans Tile and Grout Like Never Before!
Do you miss the white grout lines from the past?
Are you tired of getting on your hands and knees in an attempt to clean the grout, yet have little success?
Tile & Grout Floors have become quite popular over the years. Unfortunately, some people have been told that these floors are virtually maintenance free except for an occasional mopping which is not the case. The necessity of cleaning grout has frustrated many homeowners, builders and contractors. After all, the appearance of the grout directly reflects on the cleanliness of the floor as well as on the individual maintaining it.
Why is grout so hard to clean? Grout is a mixture of cement, water and differently sized aggregates Because grout is a porous substance, microscopic pores allow dirt to become trapped below the surface, where regular mopping cannot remove it. Dirt continues to build up inside these pores, leaving the grout looking discolored and dirty.
............. can thoroughly clean your tile and grout and make it look like it was freshly laid. Our cleaning process flushes out more dirt than a mop and bucket ever could. New tools now allow us to restore your grout to like new condition. Our system will remove oils, grease, grime, and soil from your tile and grout.
Our new technology allows us to clean your tile and grout with our truck-mounted hot water extraction system utilizing highly pressurized hot water with complete control and removal for the most thorough cleaning ever seen! The hot water rinse will whisk away the dissolved dirt, grease and spots. There are no worries about the sticky dirt attracting residue that a mop leaves behind. After the cleaning process we can apply a professional application of a sealer which will leave your floors resistant to staining and soiling. They will be so much easier to keep clean.
How Do We Clean Your Tile?
A Brief Explanation Of Our Process
Step 1 - Visual inspection. We will join you in the inspection to be sure that there are no damaged tile or grout areas. If the grout has not been properly installed there may be some problems. Some common installation mistakes include to much mix water, not enough cure time, improper trowel procedure or leaving small air pockets under the surface of the grout.Some preexisting conditions may worsen during the cleaning process. We can not be responsible for these damages.
We will inspect for:
Step 2 - Pre-treat the tile and grout with a mild alkaline solution and allow dwell time. This pre-treatment loosens accumulated soil, grease, and contaminants, and prepares the surface for our cleaning process. The alkaline solution does not produce any harmful fumes, and ordinary ventilation removes the mild scent within minutes of completion of the job. If necessary we will use a safe gentle acid to attempt to remove any staining that did not come out with the alkaline cleaning agent.
- Chipped, broken, scratched, cracked or missing tiles
- Missing, loose or crumbled grout
- Colored or uneven grout color
- Type of grout: Sanded, Unsanded, Epoxy
- Excessive soiling
- Pre-existing baseboard damage
- Type of Tile or Stone and if it is acid sensitive.
Step 3 - Agitate the prespray in the grout with a grout brush--if necessary
Step 4 - Rinse the pre-spray with high pressured, hot water through our truck mounted machine. We use a pressure washing system designed specifically for tile & grout, acrylic, and epoxy surfaces. Our truck mounted cleaning process power washes the floor to extract soil and grease from the pores of the tile and grout or other hard surface floors. The system generates water pressure of 800 to 1,200 P.S.I. and water temperature of approximately 200 degrees to soften and extract years of soil and contaminants. The floor tool connects to a powerful vacuum hose, which sucks the cleaning disk to the floor, and confines the water spray inside the 16-inch disk. There is virtually no splash over to worry about. The vacuum hose draws away the water, along with the dirt, to a containment tank on our truck. You will find that our process restores the tile & grout to 85 to 90 percent of its original appearance. Some stains, (red wine, mustard, dyes, etc.) will not come out because they dye the grout, but the combination of heat, water pressure, and suction removes most stains.
Step 5 - After cleaning we can seal your grout to help prevent resoiling and increase the longevity of the grout. Grout's high degree of porosity allows fluids and dirt to be absorbed, resulting in stained or dingy looking grout. Applying a sealer will help fill the pore structure and help keep the grout from absorbing stains and foreign materials. The sealer does not change the appearance of the floors by adding a shine or luster. Instead, it preserves the natural beauty of the surface.
Notice the demo we cleaned in the middle of the floor. This tile had not been cleaned for 15 years, but as you can see it cleaned up like new.
Clean Your Mattress.The National Institute of Environmental Health, 46 percent of North American homes have bedding with enough dust mite allergens to cause allergies. For allergy sufferers, the bedroom is the primary source of dust mite exposure in the home. About 60 percent of mites in the home are found in the mattress, as we spend one third of our life in bed - shedding skin and feeding dust mites. According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have from 10,000 to 10,000,000 dust mites in it.
- Mattress Cleaning
Referral can professionally cleans mattresses. First the mattress is vacuumed with a truck mount so the allergens are vented outside. Then we wet-clean the top and sides of the mattress. The fabric is not overwet and an air mover is used to accelerate the dry time.
To Effectively Control Dust Mite Allergens:
- The mattress should be regularly cleaned, about every 6 months for allergy sufferers.
- Wash bedding weekly in hot water and dry in a hot dryer.
- Cover mattresses, box springs and pillows in airtight, zippered plastic or allergen proof fabric covers.
- Don’t forget the pillows. An old pillow can contain up to 20 percent of its weight in dead dust mites, dust mite body parts and their fecal matter. Pillows should be replaced every six months.
Reduce Dust Mites - The No. 1 Indoor Allergen Source.
The most common cause of indoor allergy and asthma symptoms is dust mites, microscopic creatures that thrive in household dust, even in the cleanest homes. Dust mites are microscopic, eight-legged arachnids (not insects) 0.3mm in length. They are invisible to the human eye, so small they can crawl through the weave of bedding fabrics. Dust mites feed on tiny flakes of shed human skin cells. The average adult sheds about 2 pounds of skin per year. This will feed millions of dust mites.
The dust mite is not what causes the problem. The problem lies with a protein found in the fecal matter called Der p1. The fecal matter is lighter than air and becomes airborne when disturbed by activity like fluffing pillows and tossing and turning during the night. The airborne particles are inhaled; the protein Der p1 breaks down the protective mucous lining of the eyes, nose, lungs and skin. The allergens enter the body and cause an overreaction of the human immune system.
Oriental rug cleaning
Your Oriental, Specialty & Area Rugs Deserve More Attention And Care Than Your Wall To Wall Carpet.
Chances are, at some time in your life you have had a rug ruined or a friend has had one ruined by someone who claimed to know how to properly clean an oriental or area rug.
Many people own rugs that they “love” because either the rug has been in their family for generations and has great sentimental value … or because they spent a great deal of time finding the perfect piece to showcase in their home. A handmade rug is a piece that a weaver spent months, or even years, to weave. Crafting their design one small hand tied knot at a time. And now that piece of art is in your home, and you want to have it cared for properly.
The problem is … you aren’t sure exactly how to take care of it so that it stays clean, looks great, and lasts for many, many years to come.
This web page will guide you through the process and will educate you on these concerns. If after reading this page you have any questions about rug cleaning or care, you’re invited to call us at ................ We have dedicated our business to educating our clients. We’ll be happy to help you in any way that we can.
There is so much misinformation out there on rugs, and what should and should not be done to them. We invested considerable time and expense to receive specialty training & tools from several trusted sources because we want to be sure that we are providing the best care and attention for our clients’ valuable rugs.
We have attended hands on training workshops presented by the nation's top specialists on the care of antique and contemporary textiles and rugs. During our training we handled and viewed hundreds of rug examples, learned about rug construction, rug cleaning do's and dont's, and how to identify ‘rugs to run from’ – rugs that are so poorly made that they are actually un-cleanable. Most owners of these rugs have no idea that they have bought a piece that they shouldn't have.
15. After Cleaning Care.
Drying time can vary widely due to the type of carpet, level of soil, humidity and airflow. Here are some tips for faster drying carpets.
For walking on damp carpet…
- Adjust thermostat to 72 degrees, or if appropriate open windows
- Turn off humidifiers on furnace
- Turn your thermostat fan control setting to “On”
- Turn on all ceiling fans (make sure air blows down)
- Turn on dehumidifier or air conditioning
- Increase air circulation by running floor fans over carpet. We will set up and turn your fans on when we are done with our cleaning if you have them available.
- Do not remove the plastic pieces placed under legs of furniture until carpet is absolutely dry. Preferably allow several days for moisture trapped under the plastic to evaporate, therefore preventing rust or permanent furniture stain.
- Do not replace furniture or area rugs in cleaned areas for 24 hours
- Do not put towels on the floor because it will slow the drying process
- If a carpet is loose or was not power stretched at installation it may ripple, become wavy, bloat or expand from the high moisture much like a sponge does when it gets wet. Don't be alarmed, they will disappear when it is completely dry.
If you have any other questions check out our frequently asked questions page below. We look forward to seeing you. Thank You!
- Keep children and pets off recently cleaned carpet, and if possible, avoid walking on damp carpet
- If this is not possible, you may walk on the carpet with clean white socks, use inside shoes or ask your cleaning technician for a pair of shoe covers
- If you must go in and out over the damp carpet, wipe your shoes thoroughly with a wet cloth each time before walking on carpet. Dirt will track off on damp carpet very easily.
- Be VERY careful walking onto a hard surface (tile, vinyl, stone or wood) because it will be slippery!
1. Why we're different from other hot water extraction or steam cleaning companies?
We're Not Any Ordinary Cleaner. Many cleaning companies tout they are "professional cleaners". Many use words or phrases to convince you they are reputable. We will give you information you need to know to better understand the differences in cleaning companies. We believe that there are 5 areas that must be met for a successful professional cleaning outcome. Remove any one of the five and quality suffers. ......... provides to their clients all five of the ingredients for high quality.
1.) The Right Equipment. We've invested in the very best state of the art van powered truck mounts. That's right, our vans carry large truck mounted powered machines. There are different grades of machinery with different results. Our high temperature cleaning solutions clean better and rinse better. We carry our own tanks of softened water. Soft water cleans better with an added benefit of less cleaning agent needed. Different size vacuum pumps are capable of faster drying. We ordered the oversized vacuum pump for our machine since we also service water damaged carpets which require higher air flow capacity. Even the right equipment that is not regularly or properly maintained will cause problems. Poor maintenance or poor cleaning of the vacuums in-line filter system will leave carpets too wet. We have two in-line filter systems for our vacuum pump. Dust, carpet fibers, pet hair will fill these in-line vacuum filters, sometimes quickly. We can easily replace our filter quickly to provide maximum air flow for every job. We have high standards of maintenance for our equipment to give you the best results. Even with the higher gasoline costs, we would never want to revert back to inferior machines now that we know the benefits of our high powered equipment.
2.) Cleaning Agents. There is a wide variety of inferior cleaning agents available. We can outperform many cleaning companies because our cleaning product cleans superiorly compared to what they are using. Our cleaning solutions are safe for children, pets, and even for allergy sensitive clients.
3.) Technique. Improper cleaning techniques and poor training make the difference in the final outcome of the cleaning job. New clients state that over wetting was a common problem with previous cleaners. This is a result of bad cleaning technique and also the cleaning pressure is set to high. Many companies clean with the trigger spraying the carpet in both directions which causes over wetting. We clean with the trigger spraying the carpet in one direction with the vacuum slot immediately extracting the cleaning solution. Most companies do not take the extra effort to take additional 'dry vacuum strokes' to ensure fast drying and to prevent over wetting.We always take extra vacuum strokes.We follow our high standards of cleaning technique for optimum results. Improper cleaning technique will absolutely result in poor results. Even if someone has good equipment, good cleaning agents and a good attitude about their work, does not mean the technician knows how to clean right.
4.) The Technician. Even a technician with good equipment, good cleaning agents and good training techniques will do a poor job if he has a bad attitude about his work. If the technician is not particular, it will show. We take pride in our reputation of consistent, year after year, high quality workmanship. Also, what about the technician? Can you trust this person in the privacy of your home? We have a reputation of being trustworthy.
5.) Company Philosophy. Many cleaning companies are profit driven only. Many companies have a lot of employee turnover. Many technicians are not experienced or qualified and are put in charge of their own truck prematurely. They pay their techs commissions to up sell deodorizers, carpet protectors, spotters and other items. There is nothing wrong with these items if the items are really needed or even necessary. Unfortunately, if the customer declines, the tech does not make any money and is prone to give a quick cleaning job. Many lower priced oriented companies overload their technicians with to many jobs to be done in one day, leaving the technicians with no other choice but to go quickly. Our philosophy is "one quality job at a time". We recognize that there is a need for our quality service by particular homeowners. We have offered our personalized and family owned cleaning services since ..... Some people have never heard of ........ even though this is our .... year in business. We do minimal advertising since we stay busy with our repeat clients and their referrals. We are not interested in becoming a large cleaning company with a large staff to "baby sit." Quite honestly we aren't rookies anymore, we know what we're doing and we do it very well. This is very important to our type of clientele. We are particular and spend more time to truly thoroughly clean better. Many cleaners go for speed and only give you one or two cleaning passes, which just isn't enough. Main traffic areas need several slower cleaning passes. We give extra attention to edge work. We use our smaller hand tool to be more detailed in small tight areas. We are careful along the baseboards and furniture that is being cleaned around such as a china cabinet or entertainment center. We provide fast drying times. By taking more effort with extra vacuum strokes and using fans, we have dried areas before we leave. Our clients love us for providing a quickly dried carpet. Your carpet and upholstery is safe with us from over wetting. We carry our own pre-softned water. It is not recycled. Soft water cleans better. Being owner/operators, we have a vested interest in providing excellent results. This is not a part time or job between jobs for us. Being thorough, friendly and trustworthy are our primary reasons for being successful. Over a dozen carpet retailers and decorators also recommend our company because they know they can count on us.