Steamin' Seaman

Jun 15, 2010
Maine
Real Name
Buddy
Business Location
United States
I like how you hang the wands. You pack a lot in that van

I would go with an extended van next time around. I was going to purchase the extended but got this jewel for 2500 bucks and could not say no to the deal.

Yeah, lots of stuff in the van but you never know when you try to upsell like tile and grout cleaning and it is nice to have the whole show with you.

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
I would go with an extended van next time around. I was going to purchase the extended but got this jewel for 2500 bucks and could not say no to the deal.

Yeah, lots of stuff in the van but you never know when you try to upsell like tile and grout cleaning and it is nice to have the whole show with you.
I carry most of the same tools but add a dehu and 4 fans. I just never happy with my set up

Steamin' Seaman

Jun 15, 2010
Maine
Real Name
Buddy
Business Location
United States
I carry most of the same tools but add a dehu and 4 fans. I just never happy with my set up

In a van or a box? Cause if you put that added stuff in a van I think it would tumble out when you opened the doors. I can only go UP at this point in my van.
When I built my garage the thought of having a box truck never entered my mind. Box truck will not make it through my garage opening. Gets cold in these parts so the heated garage is kinda nice to put vehicle in.

CleanSteps LLC

Jan 15, 2014
www.cleanstepscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Aaron Newsom
Business Location
United States
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1397442345.871145.jpg

Works wonders

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

ljackson1522

Feb 28, 2012
Ga
Real Name
LaBorron Jackson
Business Location
United States
Its a simple setup no racks needed. Just use self tapping screws from the inside of the pvc pipe on both ends. I got mine in between the shelves and hose reel

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TMF Forums mobile app

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I have almost the same setup but where you have clips I have a pvc pipe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TMF Forums mobile app
I use those clips as well, I got mine from Interlink.