how to get a fresh clean smell?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

how to get a fresh clean smell??

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
I am wondering how to get a clean, fresh smell while i am cleaning or when im done doing a job. I am adding a spice deoderizer product to my rinse tank on my truckmount, but it doen't seem to add much of a difference. I want to leave the customers house, with it smelling fresh. I don't seem to be getting that, with the prespray, all fiber rinse, or deoderizer. You can smell the prespray once it is applied, but i am not getting much of the deoderizer smell. I could add a few gallons of it to my fresh water tank rather than rinse tank, but that would get expensive! What else can i do to leave the house smelling better when im done?

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
But then I would be making the carpet more wet when I'm done. I want the customer to have than "clean smell" while I am cleaning, if they happen to be there while I am there.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
bonnet pro. pro fresh deoderizer. smells awsome.
Havnt this one yet but heard groom solutions blueberry muffin (interlink) smells good too.

Reactions: bob_rugratz

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Dude nothing smells as fresh as Odorcide Fresh Scent......Just pricy how you wanna do it. Been trying myself to figure out how to make it make sense rinsing with it. You only need a little to get a temporary hint while flushing. Its that potent.

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
Who makes it and sells it? My locally dealer is an interlink supplier, but if I need to order it online I will. What's the price on it? Are you adding it to your rinse?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I am wondering how to get a clean, fresh smell while i am cleaning or when im done doing a job. I am adding a spice deoderizer product to my rinse tank on my truckmount, but it doen't seem to add much of a difference. I want to leave the customers house, with it smelling fresh. I don't seem to be getting that, with the prespray, all fiber rinse, or deoderizer. You can smell the prespray once it is applied, but i am not getting much of the deoderizer smell. I could add a few gallons of it to my fresh water tank rather than rinse tank, but that would get expensive! What else can i do to leave the house smelling better when im done?
You could get the Odorcide and mix it at 1oz per 32oz of water in a spray bottle. I like to mix it with water outta my shops water dispenser. Post spray the base boards and head height door jams in the house... Thatl get their attention.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Who makes it and sells it? My locally dealer is an interlink supplier, but if I need to order it online I will. What's the price on it? Are you adding it to your rinse?
You can get odor cide samples free from odorcide to try. it is potent for sure. I use to just keep it in a spray bottle. walk room to room misting it. trust me they'll smell it.

marcos

Aug 7, 2012
Real Name
marcos guerrero
Dude nothing smells as fresh as Odorcide Fresh Scent......Just pricy how you wanna do it. Been trying myself to figure out how to make it make sense rinsing with it. You only need a little to get a temporary hint while flushing. Its that potent.
Sometimes we add it to our rinse and mist lightly has we go. We get a lot of complements on Fresh scent, but it is pricey!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
cherry which I don't know. it don't smell like no cherry. and fresh scent. go to there site and get your free sample.

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
I meant what fragrance is it? Haha crap! I don't want pay high dollar for crap!

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
No I don't. Ive done it but not regularly. Mostly to pissy wool area rugs Because I hate that repugnant residual smell left over from CTIs UPT. Then I post spray with it again. I love watching the customers inhale it when I take their rug outta the package when I deliver/lay out and compliment the scent.

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Something tells me there's something wrong with your equipment. All fiber rinse smells wondeful and just about every pre treatment has a smell.