how to clean leather furniture | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

how to clean leather furniture

mikkel99

Dec 2, 2013
Real Name
mikkel henderson
i clean upholstery but not leather im missing out on business because i dont how to clean leather furniture help guys

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I have some basic training materials I would be glad to send. Copies of a leather guide and may have some videos on CD left.

Send an email request to stores.csr@bridgewatercorp.net Ask for leather guide and video.

May 10, 2016
Real Name
Christopher Ryan
Use a vacuum cleaner to remove all the larger debris, then wipe all over with a clean, soft cloth. This ensures that dust and dirt will not be pressed into the leather as you continue the cleaning process. When using the vacuum, be careful not to scratch the leather with the plastic cleaning attachments. If there are only a few grimy spots, concentrate on those areas and leave the rest alone as much as possible. Wipe down relatively clean areas with a clean cloth.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Use a vacuum cleaner to remove all the larger debris, then wipe all over with a clean, soft cloth. This ensures that dust and dirt will not be pressed into the leather as you continue the cleaning process. When using the vacuum, be careful not to scratch the leather with the plastic cleaning attachments. If there are only a few grimy spots, concentrate on those areas and leave the rest alone as much as possible. Wipe down relatively clean areas with a clean cloth.

Hmmmm. I'm sorry, but I've been cleaning leather upholstery longer than you've been living. I can say with all honesty and certainty that you too need to learn the skill of leather cleaning.

Reactions: StevenB.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
i clean upholstery but not leather im missing out on business because i dont how to clean leather furniture help guys

I will PM you later on today to help you with your leather cleaning needs. I have to leave for the day now, so look for my PM this evening. (y)

I just noticed that this thread is almost a month old. Are you still in need of information, Mikkel99?

Reactions: DavidB and alexus

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
I will PM you later on today to help you with your leather cleaning needs. I have to leave for the day now, so look for my PM this evening. (y)

I just noticed that this thread is almost a month old. Are you still in need of information, Mikkel99?
Can you send info to me too please
Thanks in advance

DavidB

Jan 30, 2008

Me three please