crscleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Oklahoma
www.crs-stillwater.com
Real Name
Neil DeArmond
Business Location
United States
I am not overly pleased with the drying times we are currently getting on our jobs. We recently added glides to our wand. My question is this, what can be done to increase/maximize the vacuum of a machine without going through all the four to the door business or modifying my equipment & how do you check it?

Neil

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
I am not overly pleased with the drying times we are currently getting on our jobs. We recently added glides to our wand. My question is this, what can be done to increase/maximize the vacuum of a machine without going through all the four to the door business or modifying my equipment & how do you check it?

Neil
How about some more info like what type of machine you are running?
Engine size? Blower size? RPM your running?
Wand type? width? Diameter? Jet size?

crscleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Oklahoma
www.crs-stillwater.com
Real Name
Neil DeArmond
Business Location
United States
We are running a Steamaction Nike GX 2700D with a 27Hp Kawasaki engine, Roots 45J blower, wand is a 2" diam. 14" Big Boy quad jet w/ 95015 jest on the outer & 110015 in the inside. We typically run the machine @ 2700-2900 rpm

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
We are running a Steamaction Nike GX 2700D with a 27Hp Kawasaki engine, Roots 45J blower, wand is a 2" diam. 14" Big Boy quad jet w/ 95015 jest on the outer & 110015 in the inside. We typically run the machine @ 2700-2900 rpm
I've had a couple steamactions that were badly restricted when it came to airflow. They had a tiny little waste tank filter and restricted blower exhaust with a bunch of 90 degree elbows.
How is yours set up?

crscleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Oklahoma
www.crs-stillwater.com
Real Name
Neil DeArmond
Business Location
United States
Our waste tank filter has been replaced with a larger one & we only have one 90 degree elbow coming out of the tank. We bought it used and the modifications had already been made. I will check the blower exhaust connections. How did you fix that problem? I guess my thing is that our 18 Hp century 400 machine seems to have more vacuum than the bigger Steamaction.

able 1

Aug 26, 2008
Real Name
Able
Business Location
United States
Our waste tank filter has been replaced with a larger one & we only have one 90 degree elbow coming out of the tank. We bought it used and the modifications had already been made. I will check the blower exhaust connections. How did you fix that problem? I guess my thing is that our 18 Hp century 400 machine seems to have more vacuum than the bigger Steamaction.
Could you post a pic. of the blower plumbing?