How long should carpets stay clean after professional cleaning?

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I agree with Rob. Rinses are required if you want to get the carpet as clean as possible and to help them to stay looking clean longer than without a rinse.
*Acid rinse
*Alkaline rinse
*Crystalize/Encap rinse
I think his alkalyn rinses the best stuff I've ever put on the truck. and the funny thing is is we always get complimented on how great everything smells when we're done.
How it smells is such an important thing to your customer. we used to use a product that smells like lemons and it's got a lot of compliments.
but every once in a while some would say it smells like someone's trying to cover something up lol.
The honeysuckle smells that they uses is non intrusive or offencive.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I do it all the time! Honest!;) Ok, maybe just 99%.
Not only do I remove ALL of the dirt from EVERY carpet, rug, upholstered piece and so on, but I am also able to prevent dirt from coming inside the house at all. I also make sure that I treat the whole families shoe soles with my magic mist, so it's impossible for dirt to stick to them in the first place. And as an additional safe guard I invented an invisible blow by port system that keeps even the most microscopic dirt particles 100 meters from all of my customers houses, 24/7. And at no additional cost to my customers of course.

Top that wise guy. LMAO.:p:p:p

Reactions: wandwizard

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Not only do I remove ALL of the dirt from EVERY carpet, rug, upholstered piece and so on, but I am also able to prevent dirt from coming inside the house at all. I also make sure that I treat the whole families shoe soles with my magic mist, so it's impossible for dirt to stick to them in the first place. And as an additional safe guard I invented an invisible blow by port system that keeps even the most microscopic dirt particles 100 meters from all of my customers houses, 24/7. And at no additional cost to my customers of course.

Top that wise guy. LMAO.:p:p:p

I don't think I can top that so you have me beat by 1%. I'd like to get some of that magic mist if it's less than a hundred per gallon. That blow by port system sounds like that would be out of my price range. You must be filthy rich if you're offering that for free or you're figuring it into your prices, you sneaky devil! :)

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I don't think I can top that so you have me beat by 1%. I'd like to get some of that magic mist if it's less than a hundred per gallon. That blow by port system sounds like that would be out of my price range. You must be filthy rich if you're offering that for free or you're figuring it into your prices, you sneaky devil! :)
Geeez. I dunno Randy. You have to be Certified first. I can't just sell my Magic Mist to every Tom, Dick and Randy that comes along ya know.
Tell ya what I'm gonna do....Sign up for my 6 day, "Hands On" Magic Mist Applicator seminar in lovely Downtown Hollywood, Florida and I'll give you ONE FREE QUART of my soon to be patented Magic Mist.

But wait! Theres more. Sign up in the next 7 minutes and I'll double that FREE GIFT. That's TWO quarts for the price of one. And that's not all. Reccomend a friend and the cost of the seminar drops from $1,400 to a mind blowing $1,300. I'll even throw in a set of blue prints for my blow by port absolutely for $500.
So whadayasay....Make that call NOW. Operators are standing by. Well.....She's sitting now. No wait! Goin' to do the dishes now.:D:giggle:

Reactions: wandwizard