How important is reviews in business? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

How important is reviews in business?

Courtney Lawrance

Sep 22, 2020
Phoenix, Arizona
www.reddit.com
Real Name
Courtney Lawrance
How often do you read reviews before purchasing a product? I want to start a small business, and at the moment the question is: how important is feedback in sales? If you need to buy a cordless hedge trimmer, do you check out cordless hedge trimmer reviews?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
How often do you read reviews before purchasing a product? I want to start a small business, and at the moment the question is: how important is feedback in sales? If you need to buy a cordless hedge trimmer, do you check out cordless hedge trimmer reviews?
Read some but don't make a buying decision on them only. I'm more concerned about "what if I have to return it or get it fixed".

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
To the business owner, I would say it’s important to a reputable business that wants to offer great services or products and care about their business and clients, most of the time if you have that in mind, you will receive great reviews which will help your business grow, to the business that really doesn’t care about offering good services and products and client satisfaction, then reviews are a negative that will direct prospective clients to your competitors, There’s nothing worst for a business than consistent bad reviews, it will pretty much drive the business to the ground because prospective clients do look for good referrals reviews, so I would say they are very important imo

sladost

Oct 10, 2020
Real Name
sladost
Many potential consumers are looking for feedback and advice when choosing a service or product. That's why it's important to write about you.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
our family does a lot of business on ebay. feedback ratings are CRITICAL in making buying decisions.

Reactions: U. S. Vet.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Ask yourself what makes you feel good about hiring a service provider. What have you done in the past when you had to bring a stranger in your home / bus. for services?